Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #56341 
Sakura8

Late to the party; now that I have my rats, I spend way too much time in the bathroom.

No, it's not what you think. :P

I let them run around in there and I sit and let them climb all over me.

Laki, the inaugural is all the ceremonial junk, parade, and a few fancy balls. In other words, a waste of money but good for morale.

Favorite shows that were on TV: Farscape and M*A*S*H, Jack of All Trades, The Original Muppet Show. Favorite shows that are actually still airing: Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs (I think that is still airing). Other than that, I only watch sports.

Hornwort. When I bought mine, I didn't even bother to take it out of the bag. Just saw how many needles it was shedding in the bag and said "Not in my tank."

Blu - Jungle meds are okay but don't use it unless you really have to. Overmedicating can be just as bad for a fish as not medicating. What do you think is wrong? Start a thread in the disease section and I will see what I can do to help.

Oh no. It's going to be one of those nights where Evita chews/rattles the bars of her cage all night. @_@ She wants attention and I'd be happy to give it to her. Problem is, she wants it at 3 in the morning.

Kinetic, haha, well I am known for my cats so I guess I can see why you'd think I posted that adorable gif. But Bekah is the gif queen. Don't know where she finds them.

I can't walk by my local Michael's now without thinking of you, Bekah. I keep wanting to go in, half-expecting to see you there. o.O

Anyway, I should eat or something and then go to sleep. Or something.

DQ, who is taking your fish?

Bettas, what is that ferra-what you are asking about?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:28 AM   #56342 
djembekah

Lol! I would totally give you coupons all the time. i wish i lived somewhere not here where my internet friends could just drop in and say HAI

Speaking of which. work early tpmorrow. watch me not sleep.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #56343 
Laki

Oh Bekah and Silver- you can take Matt. He doesn't do laundry, usually lives out of a laundry basket because I actually put mine away and leave his, he does dishes though. All he does is play video games. Half the time I wonder how he is doing so well in school. He's such a nerd. Take him.

Setting up my shrimpie tank today. I bought dark blue gravel at the Zellers that is closing because they didn't have black. Silver, if you can get up to Stav Drive they Zellers there has all kinds of neat things on their clearance. Pet supplies is still only 20% off but they have a lot of heaters and filters.

Killing time, hopefully this storm will cancel my only class today (which is 3:30) .

We switched Oliver back to Holistic Blend suddenly 2 weeks ago and now his "waste" stinks bad. Chicken Soup food made it odorless, I had no idea when he "went". This sucks.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #56344 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Stayed home to work today but I can't even get out of my bed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #56345 
Laki

Are you okay?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #56346 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yes! Yes yes, just super tired, which is weird cause I went to bed early. :s
And now I can't get up cause there's a giant boxer on my stomach squishing me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #56347 
Laki

:) What a nice dog. He sounds anti-school though.

@silver- walmart got this 20$ sponge filter setup thing. I am testing it now but it seems totally gentle for your shrimp. It's got an adjustable flow.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #56348 
thekinetic

Yall should consider yourselves lucky, I can't find anyone period. It's like love sees me and runs for the hills! -_- Seriously why? I'm a nice guy and love animals, I don't mind doing dishes, I actually seem to enjoy doing laundry O.o, and absolutely love cooking. Mabey it's my dark circles and being 6'3" making me seem all intimidating. *sigh*
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #56349 
Laki

Come live with me Kinetic :)
Old 01-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #56350 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Lol I am indifferent to relationships.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese