Old 01-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #56442 
Laki

YUSS
I think we should. Cyber marriage?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #56443 
Tikibirds

I am not even gonna ask...

Do they use that needly thing to expand ears as well?

INGROWN TOENAIL OF DOOM...HELPS..NOW....

I need to so clean the chinchilla cage but every time I do, she breaks out of my barriacades.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-22-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #56444 
Sakura8

Have removed what we can. Dad thinks she chewed through the drywall and is now IN the wall. Prayers please.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #56445 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by laki View Post
yuss
i think we should. Cyber marriage?
yes indeed
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #56446 
Laki

OMG Sakura! Good luck!

Yes they make tapers for ears. My sister used to wear them out for days at a time to stretch them. Now the holes in her ears are permanently stretched. eww. And they smell when she removes the plugs.

Ingrown!? I used to have such ingrowns on my large toes that I picked with nailclippers and thumbtacks that I think it caused dirt to get in under the nail. I now have tow fungus on two of my nails. I picked the nail off a month or so ago but it's grown back and still fungusy. Ingrowns hurt :(
Old 01-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #56447 
djembekah

praying Sakura <3

lol. i havent used tapers to stretch my ears yet. they say on the body mod forum you're not supposed to leave them in. i just stretch with glass jewelry with a rounded back. BUT the bigger the size the bigger the jump. going to start taping (with PTFE tape probably, if i can find some at a good price) so the next size is easier to get in.

yeah you cant really tell wit standard size piercings, but the bigger piercings do get a funk. i have 4g ears, and when i remember, i pull them out in the shower and wash my plugs off. i try to do it every shower. anything that has stuff dead skin and oils and stuff building up is gonna have a bit of a smell :P worth it imo. just keep up with basic hygiene :)
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #56448 
Sakura8

Use something very sterile and poke under the ingrown nail so the nail starts to grow up instead of down. I bought a special thing for this . . .

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Unique-Edge-03052-Professional-Ingrown/dp/B00404U0H0/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1358914063&sr=1-4&keywords=ingrown+toe+nail+file[/ame]

Thank you. Put a piece of banana out and am trying to keep it quiet. Will have to move cat litter box, though.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #56449 
Laki

Smells like feet and cheese to me. lol I mean, to each their own! I took out my lebret piercing and have not been pierced since. And I like modest tattoos. I want to get a Gumba or something similar with Matt. I think he thought I was joking but I would totally get a matching tatt (of Nintendo or something else I really like just in case...)

I used to make my own poultices for ingrowns. White bread, sunlight soap, sugar and hot water to soak the infection out (It truly works) and rinse then dry the nail and roll up some toilet paper and jam it under the nail to lift it like Sakura said (I wish I had an ingrown so I could do the poultice again, its so amusing!)
Old 01-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #56450 
blu the betta

guppies are going to have more offspring!
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese