Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #56491 
djembekah

nostril has swelled quite a bit. need to get the longer post!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #56492 
FishyFishy89

I *think* I'm slowly getting over this cold I picked up. My throat doesn't taste or feel too bad now. Just a runny nose and a bit of a headache.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #56493 
Laki

Omg who gets a giant goldfish without realising it will eat everything!?? I hope someone takes it off her.

The toxoplasmy thing ir whatever with cats is real. It's gotten bad for me I'm scared to death to inhale when I scoop the poop. Not to mention, this holistic blend stuff is really making Oliver sick :( SO poop is smellier. I will commit suicide if his poop doesn't get better.. JK JK I am NOT suicidal and I realise some won't find that funny. I apologize.

SILVERFANG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's gorgeous. But unless he wants to live in a cramped 2.5 with RCS then I cannot take him until I free up space in the 5. I am now a sad panda.

I don't knw what to do with the seed shrimp either. I am cleaning out the assassin tank tonight and packing them to go to their new home tomorrow. I don't want to kill all those pesky pests in the water! Not to mention the sand will need to be dried and thrown in the garbage.. Too risky that they laid their eggs in it already.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #56494 
ThePearlFish

someone txted me and I have no clue who the number belongs to. They do know me though cus the area code is one I used to live in and they mentioned my name in greeting. I was so embarrassed I had to do the whole, " this is embarrassing, but who are you?" thing.

Just waiting for a reply now

Finished my first A&P quiz not too long ago. When my Botany textbook comes in I can start studying from it for that class.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #56495 
Laki

That's not that embarrassing! At least you didn't try to pull it off as if you totally knew and tried to pick up hints. It sucks to send those messages but EVERYBODY understands that in the same situation they would have to do the same thing. We live in an age where all of out memory is stored on External devices in some form or another. Nobody knows phone numbers anymore!!

Why is the house soooo cold!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #56496 
FishyFishy89

I had a random number from Oregon call me o.O
I thought it was my brother, I had just sent him a text 10-ish mins before. But my brother isn't in Oregon, he's in Minnesota right now, even then, he'd call via his cell phone.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #56497 
ThePearlFish

I have a feeling the number was from a friend. A couple friends gave me their numbers and I was all like "oh, I guess I'll get around to inputting them to my contacts at some point..." haha!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #56498 
Laki

heh, I'm like that too. Then at the beginning of the Fall term I texted the wrong girl about a book (I had two Meghans in my contact)

Finalising my shrimp transaction!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #56499 
Silverfang

keep me up to date Laki!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #56500 
Laki

I am getting 10 adults tomorrow at one. Pics will be up shortly thereafter! He said he might throw in some juvies for meeting him earlier than we originally planned.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese