Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #56931 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

What other system is it on Sakura?! :O
If I got the 3DS, I would NEVER use the 3D thing. But soon all the games will be for 3DS so I may have to get one, I was looking at games today and they look awesome.
You know what the back of the 3DS game boxes say? That the 3D feature may cause vision issues for children under 6 and not to let them use it at all. I don't want to ruin my eyes. I know screens can already be bad but if the 3D will make me need a new glasses prescription then no thank you. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #56932 
Sakura8

How are the angels doing right now, Fishy? Can't wait for pics where we can see them. They're so tiny and cute!

Bekah, if you ever get fry from your angels, I want some.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #56933 
Laki

I have a DS Lite too. Works best kind, don't need no new fancy schmancy 3DS. You can look into the console, Nintendo is pretty good at making them backwards compatible so you would be able to play the last generation game on it. My Lite plays GameBoy Advance games.

Sakura, the seed shrimp are so small on my camera they're just dots. Google them - I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel like I shouldn't play god with them by controlling their fate and chucking them down the drain but 1. They're no use to me or my tanks and 2. starving them in these small containers seems a worse punishment. Way crueller.

I think I might be getting a stomach bug version of this crazy "flu" that's going around. I don't have congestion but my stomach kind of hurts
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #56934 
djembekah

if i ever get fry, you are on the list!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #56935 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

That's why I need a 3DS though. :/
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #56936 
Sakura8

Olympia, I think it's just for 3DS. :(. I like my DSi. I don't like 3D, it never works for me because of my astigmatism. I liked my lite because I could play Duel Monsters but it broke and that's why I got the DSi.

Laki, are you sure they aren't baby snails? Those show up as white dots on the glass and near the substrate. Hmm. If they are shrimp, they should be sensitive to copper so you might be able to humanely euthanize them with Coppersafe.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #56937 
FishyFishy89

Babies have been released!!!
Here's a teaser picture! There's more where that came from: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/c...s-came-127364/
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #56938 
Sakura8

Soooooo adorable! Looks so tiny compared to the plant, haha.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #56939 
FishyFishy89

They're smaller than the shrimp! 6 tiny tiny babies. I hope the shrimp don't attempt to see if they're edible again.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #56940 
Laki

ACK look how small they are!!

Sakura, I am positive these are not snails because they came out of nowhere in my old assassin snail tank. They swim in a ~ ~ pattern and are quick and latch on to plants and run along the glass. I did some digging but I found out they are in fact seed shrimp.

Also, no money for coppersafe and what would I even do with that once I bought it?? I think running the hot water and dumping them would be quickest, my pipes are pretty old. I'm surprised I can keep cherry shrimp to be honest. I double treat with my conditioner as per Silverfang's advice.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese