Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2011, 05:04 AM   #561 
fightergirl2710

Droool marbles... I'll be lucky to find one here in my lifetime! Get the pearl girl I like the sound of pearl! You're screwing up your pets' sleep cycles lol! No wonder they punish you by hogging the bed!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:05 AM   #562 
fightergirl2710

I went to take pictures of the sorority...
Those girls wont stripe up with Peaches but they will at my flash! And Peaches decided to chase everyone for my camera.. There goes all the tolerance -3-
Old 06-23-2011, 05:13 AM   #563 
Sakura8

Goldikova stripes up at my camera, too. Plus, I take lousy pictures. I've got to figure this zoom thing out.

Me mess up my cats' sleep cycle? Ha, they messed up mine! Thanks to them, I sleep like a cat, 2-3 hours asleep, awake for a while with a short burst of activity, then back to sleep again, repeat cycle. I have the freedom to do that being freelance, but still it'd be nice to be awake before the stores close but after they open. -_- I think I've been bitten and clawed too many times, I'm going to start thinking I'm a cat soon.

Okay, I'm going to crawl off to bed for two hours and then they'll have me up again for their morning treats. The tyrants. Why do you want cats, they think they're royalty. Mine all think they're descendants of the Egyptian cat-goddess Bastet (or cat-god Bast, heard it both ways).

Be back in a while.

Last edited by Sakura8; 06-23-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:17 AM   #564 
fightergirl2710

My sleepcycle is similar XD but mostly because I've just naturally been a night person.. In fact my Dad named me Nisha because Nisha means night and I was a nocturnal baby :P
Pictures of sorority shall be put up soon :P
Old 06-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #565 
fishman12

Gosh how do you live with only a few hours of sleep? I get soo tired so easily. I got 9 hours of sleep last and I'm still tired.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #566 
fishman12

Oh yeah Sakura you k ow you want those girls. You know you do! :p
Old 06-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #567 
Sakura8

I'm awake, at least for the next hour. *blinks sleepily* Actually, I usually can't function without at least 8 hours, preferably more but they've been doing concrete work outside our house with a jackhammer for the past two days, putting an end to my usual daytime siesta.

Everyone but my dad is a night person. He's so cheerful at 6 in the morning I want to pinch him. >_<

Nisha, that's pretty. I like it. As for me, I think I should have been named "Cat"herine. As it is, I rarely go by my given name of Whitney. Poor folks, I never liked my name and I started changing it to this and that even when I was a kid. Drove my mom crazy because she could never remember what I wanted to be called that week.

fishman - noooooo! *weakening steadily* If I start on aquabid now, I might as well just hand over my bank account number and say, "Here, just keep the fish coming."
Old 06-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #568 
fishman12

Haha good plan :P
Old 06-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #569 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
they've been doing concrete work outside our house with a jackhammer for the past two days, putting an end to my usual daytime siesta.
lol I hate jackhammers
Old 06-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #570 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
lol I hate jackhammers
*_* So do I. So dang looooud.

I'm wondering if I have a rich aunt no one's told me about yet, someone I can suck up to and get into the will . . . *smacks self for such selfish motives*

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese