Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #57021 
blu the betta

posted twice. deleted by me.

Last edited by blu the betta; 01-31-2013 at 10:53 PM.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #57022 
blu the betta

i wasnt going to steal. and my teacher just kids he told us not to do that. im not going to hit my dog or anything like that. im not a cruel person. im just not going to interact with them for about a week. my dad can do that. my guppies had spawned on the day of her death.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #57023 
djembekah

behind the times but i <3 mumford and sons
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #57024 
Laki

Thanks Bekah!

Non-interaction is a hard cruel lesson for a dog that might be bonded to you. It would have killed my dog if I ever did that. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, I don't agree with the punishment method but I understand how it would be hard to hug your dog if you're young and just lost your cat.

My awful cat finally tore down the shelf in the bathroom containing ALL the little things (qtips, earrings, Matt's shaving stuff, puffers, all the dry hair products, makeup, everything!) at 6am. We hear this murderous crash- Matt (half drunk) thought his tv was ruined, I thought Oliver somehow deconstructed Bunny's pen but no.. Every little thing in the bathroom. Who ever uncovers this house in a thousand years will find like all my earrings under the house, in the framework (bc Oliver lost them all) and wonder what kind of society we lived in. This is why we can't have nice things....

Mumford and Sons?? I never seen it but I have a few friends who are really into it. I just started watching Big Bang Theory last night. And we started watching Oz a few nights ago bc we caught up to Dexter.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #57025 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #57026 
ThePearlFish

Not interacting with the dog won't teach it it did something "wrong"...

I probably would have a hard time if my dog did something horrible like that to one of my cats too, but thankfully she won't. I do understand how you must feel. It was not the dog's fault it killed the cat though and won't understand why you won't talk to it.

~~~~~~~

Gonna start studying for my A&P exam tomorrow in a little bit.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #57027 
FishyFishy89

I think my babies ate some tropical flakes this morning. I gave them a little sprinkle, went to walk the super pug, came back and saw most of the flakes missing and only a small amount on the substrate. OMP and Things will take care of what drops down there.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #57028 
FishyFishy89

Damn it!
I was gonna do something but forgot what it was :P
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #57029 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Thanks Bekah!

Non-interaction is a hard cruel lesson for a dog that might be bonded to you. It would have killed my dog if I ever did that. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, I don't agree with the punishment method but I understand how it would be hard to hug your dog if you're young and just lost your cat.

My awful cat finally tore down the shelf in the bathroom containing ALL the little things (qtips, earrings, Matt's shaving stuff, puffers, all the dry hair products, makeup, everything!) at 6am. We hear this murderous crash- Matt (half drunk) thought his tv was ruined, I thought Oliver somehow deconstructed Bunny's pen but no.. Every little thing in the bathroom. Who ever uncovers this house in a thousand years will find like all my earrings under the house, in the framework (bc Oliver lost them all) and wonder what kind of society we lived in. This is why we can't have nice things....

Mumford and Sons?? I never seen it but I have a few friends who are really into it. I just started watching Big Bang Theory last night. And we started watching Oz a few nights ago bc we caught up to Dexter.

Mumford and sons is a band. ;)
http://youtu.be/lLJf9qJHR3E

I agree with the punishment thing. I can't stand it when my grandma does that with the dogs. Then she wonders why they always listen to me and not her. My dog's name is Oliver. Luls. xD Cats will never allow you to have nice things. It's a general rule of thumbs. Mine broke tree laptops in a row. Ugh.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #57030 
FishyFishy89

My kitty hasn't broken anything xD
She has ate countless bettas in bowls. but she no eat my fishys anymore. Tanks too big xD

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese