Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #57061 
ThePearlFish

Hope you feel better olympia.

I am glad your angels are keeping well Fishy.

I'd love to hand off the rest of this review sheet to someone else to finish and then I can study :P I have 7 more topics to cover and then I am done, but it is taking forever cus each topic is so detailed.

I am hungry, but I am holding out for my soup till I am finished with this.

And I might have found an Endocrinologist!! YES!!! I have to call him on Monday at this point, but I saw online he takes my insurance!

I also found out today that my aunt when she was 26 (in india) was told to have her uterus removed cus she was having a lot of hormonal issues.. Is this genetic I wonder... My mom had issues and she has a hysterectomy, but she was menopause age, so I dunno...Personally, I could care less if I had one less body part that I don't need. :P

PS- Sakura I have frizzy hair pics of mine for you, but I can't upload them yet. :P I remember at one point there was discussion about afro-like hair..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #57062 
Laki

Hope everyone feels better- I have cupcakes baking for anyone who wants one. I should be 400 lbs from all this delicious baking I partake in.

Yay pearl!! Good luck with the endo person. In my psych class we seen pics of what happens when a woman has her uterus removed...I hope your aunt does not feel uncomfortable from doing so.

Plans on relaxing tonight before getting back to studying.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #57063 
blu the betta

its sooooo warm here it feels like summer. im already setting up my bird and bat houses. i feel so good to help other animals. im gonna make a new bird house tomarrow.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #57064 
ThePearlFish

She older now, and she had already been married with two kids, so at least she was able to have kids. But in India, I doubt they'd put her on hormones if they removed everything or told her much about other post-sx care..

She seems healthy though, whenever we have visited.

I probably have more studying to do as well, but I am completely done I think mentally. Whatever studying I have done today will have to do for tomorrow.

Yumz, cran-tan and Monk ^_^
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #57065 
Sakura8

Monk the TV show? Love that show but loved it best with Sharona.

Laki, oh your poor earrings. I wonder what got into that rascal cat of yours. Mine don't knock things down, they just start fights in the middle of the night and caterwaul like banshees.

Eva Peron probably would have lived if she had agreed to have a hysterectomy when she was first diagnosed with uterine cancer but she was paranoid and refused, believing that her enemies were trying to silence her. It is strange to think that Juan Peron's third wife Isabel is still alive and is 81 years old. She tried to carry the flame that Evita fanned but she was never as popular.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #57066 
ThePearlFish

Yup Monk the TV show. :)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #57067 
djembekah

Bleh
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #57068 
FishyFishy89

What wrong Bekah?
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #57069 
djembekah

just lyfe. and my 29 gallon is cloudy. i don't know why. annoying. i will blame the catfish.

also work seemed to last FOR EV ER because i cleaned the janitorial closet for two hours then the last three were just lame. it's not really a closet, it's a corner in the back room, but i washed the walls around it, and got high off of cleaner fumes. not really lol.

now i'm just...zzz took one benadryl at 5:30 and though i'm not falling asleep, i'm not totally awake.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #57070 
BettaMiah

Hi everyone c: not sure if I'm ready to replace Ryu yet but it's just so exciting bringing home new fish. So many gorgeous bettas.

Oh, and if anyone remembers my Beau the goldfish and my pond adventure? Echo my Pleco passed away sadly, at 12.4 inches. Beau is... A monster he's over 16 inches and the other Goldie I got at the start of this for Beau, named Taboo is not too far behind in his growth. The pond is in my basement, heh, winter... But the plants are dying. Anyways, so yeah
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese