Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #57091 
blu the betta

i should remove him from the community tank? it has 2 danios,5 guppies, and 1 betta in it.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #57092 
FishyFishy89

ugh
I hate doing dishes, it brings out the meanie in me. The entire time doing dishes "whine, complain, whine, complain etc etc etc". I complain most when the sink clogs up. I hand washed 50% of what was in the sinks, rearranged the dishs in the dishwasher because hubby doesn't know how to load it properly :P, then I did the laundry. Crap, I forgot to clean the counters and the cutting bored :P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #57093 
ThePearlFish

AH! Sorry Sakura, I forgot to post them in the end yesterday! I am in class, so I don't have my phone cord to upload pics but I'll try to remember when I get home.

Currently waiting for everyone to finish their test so the lecture part of class can start.

I don't have too much to do to start getting ready for class tomorrow, so I can relax a little when I get home today. I do need to clean the cat boxes and the gpig cage though. But after, I might paint a little. I haven't painted since before New Years!! That might help me decompress a bit.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #57094 
FishyFishy89

There finished the kitchen....makin myself some hot cocoa

I love the hay bin I've put in the pigs' cage. They now potty 98% of the time in there. The actual bedding lasts that much longer. And since I pay not even $10 for a bale, I totally don't mind wasting some hay to keep the actual bedding lasting longer ;)
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #57095 
Yuuie

morning all have to take my sis and pat out he want to get his taxes done but i can't help but think they are still closed. if i remember what lisa told me it's not until middle of feb they are open but i could be wrong.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #57096 
Tikibirds

Party in the city where the heat is on
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #57097 
blu the betta

my room is a mess from doing all my projects.(hobbies)
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #57098 
Laki

Hay is 10$!? Jeez, I really need to move to Canada or USA! Newfoundland is like its own country with the mark-up on imported goods. I just paid 25$ for a bag of Oxbow timothy hay 2.55kg. It's a ridiculous amount of hay for one bunny but..Plus, my princess only really enjoys Oxbow because it costs the most. She's such a brat.

I need to get started on my work!! I can't stop listening to Jakob Dylan though.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #57099 
ThePearlFish

I pay a ton for Oxbow too. :( when we had the two gpigs we got a 25# case, I wanted the 9# now that we only had one, but they only have the 90oz. or something on stock. It is $20 for that 90 oz. bag!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #57100 
BettaMiah

Yeah he may just be old. I guess today ill make a run to pet smart. Imma get some more betta hammocks and leaves and things he can lay on. Probably a ring feeder. And maybe if I see a sick betta or something ill save him and he can live in Ryu's old tank. So yeah, I'm becoming a rescue. XD
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese