Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #57181 
Laki

I always put hot chocolate IN my morning coffee!!

Bekah, what laptop model is it? I have a Toshiba model running on Windows Vista. It's 3 1/2 years old and scaringly close to death. Have seen more blue screen warnings than I feel comfortable admitting. Matt's bringing it to his school tomorrow for his computer program nerd teachers to fix it. I LOVE that I am in love with a nerd. <3
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #57182 
Silverfang

well, part of your problem is right there. Vista *shudder*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #57183 
ThePearlFish

Back in class, yeesh.. >.>

I really want to get my project started for Botany, but I dunno what to do.

I have to make a flower sculpture between 6 inches and 12 inches big and use as many materials in the house I already have to make it (we even get points for recycled materials). I need to label all the structures of the flower.

Any suggestions??

I was thinking of taking a paint canvas that size and painting the base of the image, then use materials from around the house to make each structure pop up and out, like a pop-up book kinda and label them, but that isn't really a sculpture..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #57184 
Laki

Hmm... Household items sounds cool but I don't know what you would use for the flowers.. Balled up paper?

Vista is bad? Really? Actually mun recently upgraded all the library computers to windows 7, I think I like that layout. I don't think I like W8.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #57185 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Hmm... Household items sounds cool but I don't know what you would use for the flowers.. Balled up paper?

Vista is bad? Really? Actually mun recently upgraded all the library computers to windows 7, I think I like that layout. I don't think I like W8.
Vista isn't user friendly and neither is 8. I vote for 7 for you. It's much better and really easy to navigate.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #57186 
FishyFishy89

Everybody but a select few(ie: me) hated Windows 7 when it came out. I love the professional desktop layout of it. Few things were rearranged but i wuve it. Windows 8? Havent tried it. Ill likely use library lappys or bffs new lappy to try before upgrading.

Havin myself hot cocoa and poptarts. I wuve watching the babies play tag. Nearly the whole group greeted me this morning. They ate all their flakes. Left nothing for the bottom feeders O.O
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #57187 
Fenghuang

Really disappointed in Petsmart today. Nearly every betta was dead or dying. A lot of the bettas had no tails and most of the females were rotting.

The weird thing was the manager was over at the displays feeding the bettas with bits of flakes she had in her hands and she was talking to them in a crooning voice, telling them "what good boys they were." I'm very confused...
Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #57188 
FishyFishy89

Very confused indeed o.O
She probly knows nothing about fish care. I would of told her about the unacceptable condition they're in.

Ive sucessfully turned around 2 PetsMart by telling them better care makes prettier fish. And prettier fish sell faster. I actually helped the Petsmart close to me set up QT tanks. Course that was after they realized their leftover bettas sold faster when healthy and pretty

I take more pics than i know what to do with O.O
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #57189 
thekinetic

Xp was and is the best OS M$ ever created! Vista is sort of geeks only and I've never used 7 or 8.

UGH I hate my sinuses they are freaking out right now and nothing I do seems to help! It sucks especially since I'm trying to do something and I can't stop sneezing. >.<
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #57190 
Fenghuang

I pointed out that most of their bettas were dead and that such deporable conditions make potential buyers hesitant to buy.

I did see this absolutely beautiful multicoloured VT on the CT shelf. I snapped a quick picture, but his colours were much more vibrant and metallic looking in person. And he was more than four inches long from head to tail. Definitely the biggest betta I've seen.

He's twice the size as his neighbor:

Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese