Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #57201 
Laki

No nerds overeact about everything. Don't need to feel bad about that one! Matt nearly had an aneurism today because Copy/Paste wouldn't work while he was looking up Magic: the Gathering cards online lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #57202 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
No nerds overeact about everything. Don't need to feel bad about that one! Matt nearly had an aneurism today because Copy/Paste wouldn't work while he was looking up Magic: the Gathering cards online lol
I'm like that. If my computer doesn't do as I "commanded" within 5 seconds, something is wrong xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #57203 
Silverfang

I have one of those. Had to flatten the manufacturer software, it was corrupt. Win7 home PREMIUM, x64. and had 5x the video memory allocated.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #57204 
Silverfang

Well there is if it won't do as you command immediately! They are SUPPOSED to be that fast.

Also, WTS MTG collection.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #57205 
Laki

What's WTS?? My bf is HUGE into mtg. Like.. Our entire trip to Nova Scotia was mtg this and mtg that because it was Magic x4 with all his buddies. So annoying for me. I have never played it. Silver, do you play mtg?
Old 02-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #57206 
Silverfang

want to sell

And I used to. But I haven't touched a card in years
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #57207 
Laki

Hmm.. There is a market for cards. What color deck do you have? I'm sure if the cards are still relevant the little Netherworld store by me will buy them. You can look up what your cards are worth on sites like http://www.findmagiccards.com/index.html

Matt dropped 100$ easy last night on online mtg for 10 tickets.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #57208 
Sakura8

I have the Star Trek CCG. Want to get rid if them, couldn't hope to make back even a fraction of what I spent on the dang things.

So, if the planaria infect fish I wonder if they are literally coming off of Riceball. I'm worried about him. I think he is nearing his end. He spends all of his time on his side floating, has an ulcer on his chin, and stopped eating. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #57209 
Laki

Then it wouldn't affect him to put him a few salt baths to drop the planaria. Maybe net him and release him in a small betta cup or something then suck out the loose planaria with a turkey baster and move him to another small cup to see if any more drop off.
I seen planaria on Bowser before. And I just hauled a bunch out of the shrimp tank. Don't know what they're eating in there since shrimp are not fed everyday and I suck out the rest when they're done. They're so gross.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #57210 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a slow start breakfast was so slow i told a customer to call his friend to come get some food. lunch was much busier which is what we need. Window's Vista to me was like a child if i remember correctly it always asked if this was ok to do. never had a os that needed it's hand held before lol. i like 7 much better it's what came with my computer and laptop.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese