ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #57363 
Hadoken Kitty

I just ate....but sweet and sour shrimp sounds AMAZING.... T.T
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #57364 
Laki

I made macaroni and fried tofu.
Kinetic, were the peppers you ate the small Thai chilis?? I made my sister cry once with those. I added too many to her food and the reflex made her cry. It was hilarious. Now she adds that sirichichi (rooster) sauce to everything.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #57365 
Sakura8

Two things I've learned about my rat Dinah: she loves to kiss and she leaks when she's excited. She's a freakin' Chihuaha.

Not happy with one of my cats. She is so high-strung and so stressed by the other cats that she has chewed all the fur off her stomach and is now getting bald patches elsewhere. Sigh. I told my mom way back when Peggy first came that she didn't do well with other cats and we should rehome her and she wouldn't listen. But now it's too late, we're attached to her so she's going to go bald. She's soooooo high-maintenance! How we'd find her a home anyway. What would we say? "She doesn't like people or other cats, she bites for no reason and she absolutely MUST be the center of your attention at all times even if she must force her way into your lap or in front of you. She bites when mad, drools when happy, and emits a strange smell when extremely happy. You'll absolutely love her."

Sigh.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #57366 
thekinetic

No laki they were these dried red chilies I got from a international mercado because I was out of the chinese red chilies. I actually put sriracha on nearly everything already so my taste is pretty immune to heat but these reminded me of habaneros.

The kung pao was from a book that's older than I am, my parents got it when they were married about 30-40 years ago. The book has since split in half. It was called "Madame Wong's Long Life Chinese Cookbook" and the only change we've made to it's kung pao recipe is using light soy sauce. But it is sooooo good! :D
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #57367 
djembekah

i want sugar
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #57368 
Laki

Aw Dinah! Silly ratlets!
What to do with your kitty though? Maybe someone who can take on the responsibility of a special needs cat? Students or a single person with no other pets. There are people who would adopt her maybe if they were told up front of her personality. worth a shot, it would be extremely hard. Maybe a family member?

Bunny bopped my nose and is almost done her mid-season molt. (I swear my bunny has more sheds and molts than most other bunnies)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #57369 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Pip died.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #57370 
djembekah

so sorry :(
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese