Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #57671 
Hadoken Kitty

I have a migraine right now...I want to cry...had to drive at night with it too....that's the worst...
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #57672 
Sakura8

Olympia, have you ever read the James Herriot books? It'll make you so glad you will be a vet in the modern era. I adore those books, read them all once a year or so.

Happy fishiversary, Bekah and Swish!

Wild food might taste better but I just can't kill. I can't. I can't even bring myself to euthanize the two fish who really should be euthanized because I know they won't get better. There's no way I could actually hunt a semi-sentient animal if I can't even peacefully euthanize a fish. And anyway, I have very old-fashioned ideas about women and hunting. Very old-fashioned. o.O

And then there's the controversy over horse meat. Now I love horses, adore them and especially prefer them alive. But if a country wants to eat horse meat, that's their perogative. I know that some of the draft breeds of horse are still raised for meat. So I'm not against the selling and eating of the stuff - Just be sure to label it as such.

Okay, newspeople, please get your stories straight: did they or didn't they get the guy? Quit turning confusing me into a national hobby.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #57673 
djembekah

migraine. i feel horrid.but i really want to keep going on my pillow- finally finished the first side...which will be the back side >.< BUT this second side should be better
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #57674 
djembekah

Nauseated. but still looking at phone. ugh.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #57675 
Silverfang

Dead tired :/
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #57676 
Laki

Bekaaahhh your head! Stop looking at your phone! Or turn the light down. Saves battery too. You too Hadoken, rest up and feel better.

YEA those blue cows. I think I trust UK over North America too but nothing will make me eat meat again anyway. I would just like to see some legislation or changes made. I know factory farming is necessary in order to feed 7 billion people (less if you take away third world countries, and people who don't eat meat [which is a lot considering religions and ideologies which refrain]) but there are ways they can do it more humanely. The UK are phasing out cages in their farms so all the animals will live as naturally as possible before slaughter. They are managing eco friendly and cost saving techniques. NA is so far behind though.

Sounded like a nub on the phone with the Harvey's Oil lady. I couldn't think of a word that started with "b" when spelling my last name (because over the phone it's always "savo", "sable" and other strange variants). At least someone is coming tonight to fix the furnace from its incessant buzzing and scary whirring sounds.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #57677 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #57678 
djembekah

Finally fell asleep. slept hard too. but does anyone else gt like migraine hangovers, where you still just feel like you were beat the next day? idk. time for coffee
Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #57679 
Sakura8

Why does my planted tank look WORSE after I started adding all the fancy fertilizers?

Hungry. Ran out of cookies. Have M&Ms. Mmmm.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #57680 
Silverfang

they hate you?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese