Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #57681 
Laki

Cookies and m&m's.. Sounds like a date!! I had a handful of kettle chips but I need moar fewd.

No, I don't think I get migraine headaches.... Now I want a migraine to see.. no. NO. no I dont.

I think I will make coffee though, good plan Bekah!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #57682 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yep. American farming is very backwards. I remember reading some Polish head of Ag. compared the factory farms to concentration camps and said that they can't allow concentration camps in Poland again..
The husbandry is better, and none of the people are worse off from it.. Everyone still has plenty of meat and it's not expensive there either.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #57683 
Laki

Too bad North Americans have not caught on.. I mean, obviously Polish methods have been in lace since as least the late 1940's.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #57684 
FishyFishy89

mmmm
cookies and m&ms....nummy nummy
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #57685 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yep. And Poland is still pretty backwards for a European country too. I think Norway has the best animal welfare laws. But if Americans decided to raise livestock here the classic way, they'd need to buy a lot of land and cut down a lot of forest.. So in many ways it's pretty impractical here.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #57686 
FishyFishy89

Well not exactly have to cut down so many forests. My pastures have all the original trees of my property. Its fun when my horses come in with sap on em :P

But anyhow, they'd still have to take a lot of land that is currently home to wild animals.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #57687 
djembekah

feeling lots better after coffee and some chores and pain meds. Going to dairy queen later yaay
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #57688 
Sakura8

Silverfang, I swear, I think they do hate me. I give them high lighting, every fertilizer Seachem makes, clean water, and they give me chlorisis and dying leaves!

Oooh, found the bag of Rolos. I am not eating healthy today, hahaha.

I really hope I don't hear "Huge ramshorn snail infestation in Elk Grove creek!" a few months from now. >.< I think one or two of my snails accidentally got sucked up and went down the sewer drain during today's water change on the snail tank.

Pea puffers have been trying to eat the snails I put in their tank but the darn snails pull back into their shells and then sit so the opening is facedown on the gravel. But some of the snails are missing their antennae so I know the puffers got in a few good shots. Resorted to feeding them frozen bloodworms but I don't think the ate those either, judging by the amount I sucked out with the siphon. Urgh. Will nothing that is under 4" eat these snails of mine?!?!

Do hermit crabs eat snails? Not fiddlers, since those need brackish water too. But hermits. Or frogs. Do ADF eat snails that are about this big ----> O ?

Olympia, don't know if you saw them on FB but here are the trio of pea puffers:
Attached Images

Last edited by Sakura8; 02-13-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #57689 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I saw! xD they're cute. Hermits need saltwater too. ADFs don't eat snails either. I eat snails, but those are a little small for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #57690 
djembekah

SAKURAAAA!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the needles!!!!! And the holder thing. awesome!!!!!!! *a hundred hugsss*
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese