Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #57741 
Hadoken Kitty

Lol, yea. He tried to help her, but that statement is beyond saving. I remember watching Bill Nye during my science classes. I was always mad when people would talk.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #57742 
Yuuie

ack joeys fish that we got the other day has ick. don't look like it's got to far though. just some spots on his tail fins from what i can tell. going to treat with aq salt and hope that helps
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #57743 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Successful valentines day. Hopefully my friend will get into old movies now. We watched Rebel without a Cause.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #57744 
ThePearlFish

I think I am motivated to go on a long walk/run tomorrow, but when tomorrow comes, I am not looking forward to doin' that..o.O

I needa go to bed I think. Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day. Gotta study for a exam on Saturday though..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #57745 
Laki

I remember watching Bill Nye a bit. On an old tv on a push trolley! And people would talk during it. The worst was "Tele-francais" with the talking pineapple. It was all in french!

Also, prosthetic flippers for this turtle >> http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...her_topstories (I didn't have sound)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #57746 
djembekah

Eeeeeee!!!!! So many of you know, my snails came!!! Four adult white spots (Though a couple look like gold spots) three golds like the ones i have, a nerite, and to my great surprise, a BABY WHITE SPOT!!!!! They made my stressful day so much better. pics on facebook, but i will post here next time I'm on my laptop. the MTS and even the cories are investigating. Gosh I'm happy!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:14 AM   #57747 
Hadoken Kitty

I almost found my miracle fish at a Petsmart today. She was pure yellow. I checked her tail for HM....but she was a VT. :(
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:11 AM   #57748 
djembekah

Aweeee. i have a yellow CT that i love. lucked out- found her at a local pet store that usually only has generic wild type splendens with plakat tails.

ahhhhh. one of my fave pics of my new babies is where a yellow guy had his face at the side of the cup i acclimated them in, just going like HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I wish it were easier to upload them here via mobile
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #57749 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I bought valerian to try helping my stress. Stinks to high heaven and it's nasty. Says you gotta take it daily for a few weeks before you notice a difference. Great. Hopefully I'll be less nervous soon. Says it's also a sleep aid, which is great cause it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep ever night (been like that all my life, then I read the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes- WHAT?). It says it also helps stomach cramps and pains.. Maybe it'll do something for my IBS (which I think is from stress anyways). Kill 3 birds with one stone much.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #57750 
FishyFishy89

I'm up so early the fishys weren't even "up". They were chilling out in their hidy spots like they were sleepin.

Olyimpa, I sometimes use Valerian to help sleep. I've also used hot camomile tea. The tea gets me relaxed faster than valerian.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese