Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #58022 
Sakura8

*rushes hot soup and hot echinacea tea to Kinetic*

Get well soon, Kinetic!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #58023 
thekinetic

Thanks sakura!:D

I hope I feel better by this weekend because we were planning a trip to richmond to go to bass pro shops to look at mostly gun stuff, and so I can buy my new shotgun some choke tubes (long story short the gave me three different tubes for double barrel >.<).

But I am toying with the idea of getting mice, though I doubt I can use my spare hammy cage as they'll probably squeeze through the bars. So mabey I'll buy the biggest critter keeper I can find or a 20 long if I can find a buck a gallon deal.:3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #58024 
ThePearlFish

omg it is soo cold! I think I am gonna clean up my dinner really quick then run to bed hop under the covers.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #58025 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Thanks sakura!:D

I hope I feel better by this weekend because we were planning a trip to richmond to go to bass pro shops to look at mostly gun stuff, and so I can buy my new shotgun some choke tubes (long story short the gave me three different tubes for double barrel >.<).

But I am toying with the idea of getting mice, though I doubt I can use my spare hammy cage as they'll probably squeeze through the bars. So mabey I'll buy the biggest critter keeper I can find or a 20 long if I can find a buck a gallon deal.:3

Do not get a critter keeper for mice... Long story short, mine chewed through the plastic top overnight, and my dad was not fond of mice in the house so they got caught with mouse traps. >_<

No computer on weekdays cause I'm trying to focus on studying! 5 hours a night folks. :(
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #58026 
Laki

Oh I admire you Olympia!! Most of my research is online on the digital databases. so....

Snowballs came out okay. They're a little runny but in the coconut they're holding their shape and are edible. It was my first time making snowballs though so I am more than thrilled (especially considering the comments on the website I used of people having trouble!) I will be sharing them with my sister, niece and mom. Matt hates them- won't even try them. I bought him a Rolo bar lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #58027 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Do not get a critter keeper for mice... Long story short, mine chewed through the plastic top overnight, and my dad was not fond of mice in the house so they got caught with mouse traps. >_<

No computer on weekdays cause I'm trying to focus on studying! 5 hours a night folks. :(
I'm afraid they'd get through the half inch spacing of the cage, or the gap at the top the little climbers they are! >.<" So I guess if I decide to get mice it'll be a tank or homemade bin cage. :3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #58028 
LittleBettaFish

Holy hell I think our house just nearly got struck by lighting. It was this massive crack and then all our television and stereo went off. It's odd as the actual storm is a little way away and so it just came out of nowhere.

Don't think the dogs will be getting their walk today.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:39 PM   #58029 
Tikibirds

I found a job in vermont that isnt THAT far from here where I can keep a pet in employee housing - which means I can get AWAY from my mother and keep Mr Bubbles with me. The 17 bettas, army of snails and 2 plecos on the ther hand....not so much. Oh and the chinchilla too

And why do none of the cruiselines have recruitments in the USA? Carnival had the nearest one in COLUMBIA and Royal Caribbean had one in Canada..maybe it was vice versa. Seriously, all I want is a simple job - like removing trays in the buffet dining room. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited by Tikibirds; 02-20-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #58030 
Laki

Good luck Tiki!!

Kinetic, mice are powerful escape artists!! They can collapse their ribcages to fit through almost anything. On the other hand, one of my aging mice years ago lived on a shelf of my bookcase. No lies, he literally lived on it and never climbed/fell off. Lived to be a ripe old age too, his name was Reuben. ---pics somewhere of his awful bookcase home. (we were kids, my sister bred mice for fun and mom did not buy adequate cages for them all)

Did I mention I got my hockey tickets?? I cannot wait to surprise him tomorrow. It's 3am. I'm checking out. Night!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese