Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #58201 
Silverfang

*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* oh no!!!!!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #58202 
Tikibirds

She was blind, very skinny and diabetic. Last night she was whinning and wandering ALL night. Plus she peed and barfed several times. Then I TRIED to sleep but Bubbles was being very needy so that didn't happen. Next thing I now my mother comes in and says she cant get her in the house. She was aparently outside for over an hour (personally I think my mother LEFT her out there but whatever). She has hardly no hair left so she was shivering and her back legs were not working. It took me like 20 minutes to drag her up 3 steps and get her into the house.

This was the last pic I took of her last month but she lost alot of weight in the past month and was nothing but skin and bones. Ignore the messy chinchilla cage

Personally, if it were me - I would of went right to petco because they have dogs for adoption on saturdays and adopted a new dog. Even though I am sad, there are plenty of dogs in need of a home RIGHT NOW. Plus Savannah came from the ASPCA via Petsmart and I am sure she would want another dog to be saved as she was. I dont now if the ASPCA is NO ILL or not but I now the Fairbanks animal control is a high kill shelter and if I was in Alaska when Rosie died, I would of went out the next day and saved another doggie.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 02-23-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #58203 
Hadoken Kitty

Awwwww. My grandparents are somewhat like that with my lab. Somedays it's "aww poor ol' girl" and some days it's like "Stupid pain in the *** dog. GET OUT OF MY WAY!". More of the first than the second. She does like to walk in front of you and then just stand there when you're carrying something, so it's almost understandable. I guess my point is, I'm really sorry for your loss. I sort of feel your pain, though my girl hasn't left me yet, thankfully.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #58204 
Tikibirds

I am not sure if I am sad because she is gone now or because I am dreading the day MR bubbles has to be put down. He is 10 now

Savannah, Snowy and Mr Bubbles in 2003. Bubbles is the only one left.

Lucily I was in Alaska and never saw snowy when he got really bad in 2010.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 02-23-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #58205 
Hadoken Kitty

Is....is mr bubbles a fish? o_o
Old 02-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #58206 
Tikibirds

Nope - Mr Bubbles is an American Esimo Dog There was supposed to be a picture of the 3 of them in the other post..wonder where it went?

I have plenty of fish left - like 17 bettas and 2 clown plecos. Plus an army of snails <3

Last edited by Tikibirds; 02-23-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #58207 
djembekah

i have a rabbit snail video!!! *pokes siggy*
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #58208 
Hadoken Kitty

LOL totally didn't see that coming! I see the pic now! Huzaah!!! How cute!!! I think the saddest thing about all of it is the fact that you were all a pack, and it hurts to think that they can't live as long as we can. I read this thing about a boy telling a vet that he understood why dogs had to die. Something about dogs showing us how to unconditionally love. Gosh I'm terrible as explaining it, lol. I'll go look for it!!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:30 PM   #58209 
djembekah

djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #58210 
Hadoken Kitty

LOL what a cutie!!! My dog slaps his playmate all the time. xD

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese