Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #58571 
Hadoken Kitty

I could really go for someone on DA giving me feedback on my photos instead of just favoriting them. -.-
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #58572 
FishyFishy89

I've never been picky on DA. Comments and favs were all the same to me. Now watches, I could go for those more often ;)
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #58573 
Hadoken Kitty

Lol that would be nice too! I just like hearing a "nice shot" or a "try a different angle next time". SOMETHING. Haha. It's just usually the people who horde others' photos who end up favoriting mine. It's a love/hate relationship.

I got my first watch though!!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #58574 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Lol that would be nice too! I just like hearing a "nice shot" or a "try a different angle next time". SOMETHING. Haha. It's just usually the people who horde others' photos who end up favoriting mine. It's a love/hate relationship.

I got my first watch though!!
ohoh!
Are you in photography groups? You can submit your pictures in those groups. I also found it helpful to put in the description of each upload "I welcome constructive criticism, thanks!"
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:16 PM   #58575 
Yuuie

ugh remind me never to go downtown again. no parting and i was being stubborn almost a hour of driving around to find a space for a two minute stop at the bank
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #58576 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
ohoh!
Are you in photography groups? You can submit your pictures in those groups. I also found it helpful to put in the description of each upload "I welcome constructive criticism, thanks!"
No I don't know too much about DA, so I don't know how to join groups. My photos aren't show-stopping by any means, but I would like constructive criticism. I'll be sure to put that on all of them now. xD

"buy a better camera" shouldn't count as one, though. :P I KNOW THIS!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #58577 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
Goah i could go for salted caramel hot chocolate...
Posted via Mobile Device
OOOoo.. my favorite hot chocolate flavor..yum!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #58578 
djembekah

mmmmmmmmmm

gosh i am into the water tonight
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #58579 
Yuuie

yay got chris from work pick up more yarn and breaking dawn 2. may actually finish this blanket too. ended up just doing a granny square in the end my knitting skills need some work lol. also plan to do a ripple pattern for kenzie if i don't loses count.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #58580 
Sakura8

I'm awake. Darn it. Took Benadryl last night (Friday night) to see if I could fall asleep at night and get my sleep schedule back on track. Half a dose of Children's Benadryl and I was out until 1:30PM Saturday. So now I'm awake again and back in the same boat as before. This means I'll be so tired by Sunday night that I'll sleep for 14 hours straight and then be wide awake again. It's a vicious cycle.

I changed the substrate in my pea puffer tank from black gravel to natural gravel so I could see them better. Nope. Realize I can't see them no matter what the gravel color is because they're so flippin' small. Seriously, they are the size of the smallest betta baby you see at Petco. And Sybil isn't doing so well. She either won't eat the bloodworms or she has some kind of internal parasite. I think I will lose her soon. And Edith and Mary nip at each other sometimes. I named them too well. And except for nipping off the antennae, they never did eat any snails so I caved and bought some assassins. Day one and one assassin ate a ramshorn all by himself. Yay.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese