Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #58652 
Silverfang

*big big hugs*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #58653 
Sakura8

I feel awful looking at her,which I had to do a lot because I was doing water changes and had to go into the bathroom to fill the pitcher. I guess a small consolation is it wasn't quite as bad as I'd feared. It wasn't the 5 cup method. I was apparently really spaced out and put the packet into a gallon. No more medicating fish when operating on 3 hours of sleep.

Silverfang, you have so many shrimp!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #58654 
ThePearlFish

Yay! Next week is spring break!!! I can recharge and get some rest! FInally!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #58655 
Silverfang

*hugs again!*

I know, I have no idea how I got so many. They just kept breeding and breeding and breeding.

Guess this is our spring break now. Had to e-mail our instructor to check on somethings. He needs to stop trying to pretend to understand computers
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #58656 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Oh dear is everyone having a bad day? >_<
Sorry to hear Sakura..
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #58657 
Hadoken Kitty

I was completely exhausted earlier. I wanted to mess around on here, but there was no way that was going to happen. Took a three hour nap and now there's no way I'm going to let myself sleep as long haha.

Took an anatomy quiz today. When going over the quiz at one point, the professor said the following (I wanted to cry): "The answer is this. We won't go over it until Wednesday, though." ..... I didn't study my abdomino section since I didn't know we'd do that part on the practical, but I'm actually not doing too bad in regards to identification on muscles! Yay!

Picked up some normal colored knitting wool from JoAnns today. It's so awkward going in there since I used to work there. It's like they recognize me yet they don't. Maybe I'll just keep hiding in the isles and not get asked for any help. Please, keep having conversations with each other. xD Anyways, this means I'm going to start trying to knit! wooo!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #58658 
Laki

Wow, sorry to hear about your fish Olympia and Sakura!

I am getting my mom's fish tomorrow to save. I hope I can save him. I don't know what condition he's in all I know is he is lethargic, not eating, at the bottom. Any suggestions? I am putting him straight on a bi-daily washing and epsom for the first 2 days. IAL and I don't know what else. Any suggestions?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #58659 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Acclimate him very slowly, Laki. Fish get used to those bad conditions and putting him in clean water too quick will shock him.. I'd spend a day or two doing the first water change slowly, and raising the heat if that's needed too, especially since I'm guessing he's been in there for a very long time.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #58660 
djembekah

haha. people occasionally ask me for help when i'm off the clock at Michaels...not usually when i have my sister with me though
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese