Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #58701 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
\

Yay!!

I too did a lot of cleaning the last couple of days but I have been doing it little at a time cus of my classes.

I love the feeling of accomplishment when you clean a house :D
But me hate it when the boys come in and ruin it
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #58702 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

The betta ate his first pellet.. A week later. O.o
And a sparkler got popeye.. Must have hurt himself. What to do what to do..
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #58703 
FishyFishy89

LMAO!
Goldfish ... - YouTube

Yay Olympia!!! Wait, oh nos!!! Fishy hurted himself! Maybe some salt?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #58704 
djembekah

i know Swish took his sweet time eating, but the rest of my fish have been piggies right off. i'm rooting for your betta, Limp :)

i finished a side of my basket weave pillow. i should post a pic in my yarn group on fb...
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #58705 
djembekah

My face seriously like stings today. worse than usual breakout on my face amd that's saying something. also i seem to have developed a habit of picking at my face. no bueno. ouchy. honey's not feeling great tonight either. sigh.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 AM   #58706 
Sakura8

Haha, Laki, so should I give my rats a ramshorn snail once a week? That's one way to get rid of the pesky mollusks I guess . . . Hey, would it be too late to introduce a third rat? Probably. The girls have been together since Thanksgiving, just the two of them.

LBF, I envy you having schooling fish who would swarm you. No matter what I do, I've never gotten ones that pay attention to me. My rummynose tetras, my neon tetras, or my congo tetras. Maybe my problem is tetras. My 6 dwarf loaches are great at coming for food though, but they're not really schooling fish.

I sucked Sherm up the siphon. He came out the other end and swirled around the bucket looking kinda dazed. I felt so bad for him. Now he hides in the corner and glares at me when I siphon out his tank. The others peck at it and watch the gravel bounce around inside the siphon tube.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #58707 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

D: poor Sherm.
I saw my betta flashing his find in a flare, and I walk up and he slowly closes them up. xD None of my other bettas were like this, it's so odd..
I really gotta clean the goldfish tank today. Got set back a little by the 15 gallon issue. -_-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #58708 
Rosso1011

Morning, everyone. Just wanted to let the forum know to keep the East/Northeast regions in your thoughts. As a Virginia resident, I am seeing 8" of snow, the power has been flickering with a few brief periods of lost power. I have already heard reports of power outages and the snow is still falling. Keep us in your thoughts.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #58709 
Laki

Actually Sakura, as gross as it is it wouldn't hurt! haha. But it's better to give them cat food for protein ^-^

I'll make a hospital thread later for mom's fish. He has more energy than he did yesterday so I'm really hoping he pulls through. I don't know how else to tell mom to change the water as much as needs to be done. His coloring is more like half apricot-half purple. He's beuatiful. I would hate to make him better and send him back to hell.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #58710 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese