Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #58761 
djembekah

Blah. don't feel good. i just want to finish my pillow and start some slippers or something
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #58762 
Hadoken Kitty

finished tanks. new girl is in the sorority now. she's healthy and cute as heck. she seems to be doing well with the other girls, and the increased number puts some slack on tension. Kinda wanting my plants to grow faster, though. -.-

Also, can't figure out why my moss ball is turning brown. All of my plants are flourishing, but the moss ball is like whaaaat!?

Watch out for pics of my white girl, Snow White. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #58763 
djembekah

Free Knitting Pattern For Easy Slippers With Cuffs

don't mind me, just putting that pattern link in a place i will see it. dying to make slippers and those look real easy. maybe i will make a ridiculous pair with all my leftover simply soft...

yay for new girls Kitty!! Can't wait to see her. i have a Cinderella. she's a gorgeous blurple. yes blurple is soo a word.

I'm tired but i want to knit ugh.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #58764 
Hadoken Kitty

Haha. Forgetting just saving it to your favorites, or taking the time to organize your favorited list. Then again, I don't do that either sooo...

She's up there now! (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #58765 
LittleBettaFish

Just great. Our two girls (dogs) had been back to being friends again after their seasons had ended. They had been playing together all of today under my supervision, and then my mum comes home and they decided to have a massive fight on the deck.

They eventually settled down once we got them apart as they tend to fight with mostly noise (luckily considering they are two unspayed girls). It's just annoying as we have a show on Saturday and now one of them has a big gouge/cut over her eye.

So frustrating as we had been working her to get her fit for the show and it looks like we are going to have to miss it.

This poor dog cannot catch a break. She's got diagnosed with hip dysplasia last year, had a torn ear that required stitching, has currently got some sort of Demodectic mange on her nose, and now has a cut over one eye.

This is why I do fish. At least when they fight I can just put my hand in and separate everyone in a few seconds.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #58766 
Laki

What kind of dog do you have LBF?? How did she get mange? I don't know much about that but I know its nasty.

here>> http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....03#post1458203 thread on mom's fish. The poor thing can't swim. He just sort of wiggles around. And I like to tell stories. This is the reason for my pent up frustrations on my mom for the last year. This fish has been living with her for like 11 months or something. I just hope I can turn him around and make him better. At this point I'm not even worried about his fin melt.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #58767 
Freyja
Banned

Demodectic mange is hereditary. They don't catch like sarco mange.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #58768 
Yuuie

morning all and happy birthday sakura

*wonders off in search for more coffee*
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #58769 
Laki

Oh.. I didn't even know there were various types of mange! I have a Dogue de Bordeaux rescue on my fb and like all the dogs coming in have mange. (I really want a DDB!! I have nearly convinced Matt to rescue one when we're done school instead of get a puppy from a breeder)

GM Yuuie!

mom's fish is no longer spooked by the syringe which comes down in front of his face packed with bloodworms. lol. Such a voracious apetite.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #58770 
blu the betta

morning yuuie!!!!!
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese