Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #59061 
Silverfang

no bloodworms? I know I've had even the most scrawny, emaciated things from petsmart attack and latch on to them.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #59062 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Hold a worm in front of him?
Posted via Mobile Device
All the food are live...
The black worm literally wiggles infront of him then under him. and he ignores it
Problem is, he's not in the condition to attack anything. I think he's been starved at petco as well because he doesn't take dry food
Unfortunately my blood worm culture expired :/ or I would have definitely tried that T_T
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #59063 
FishyFishy89

how does one force feed a fish? o.O
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #59064 
FishyFishy89

Speaking of fishys eating. The juvies lurve their lunch
Juvies eating lunch - YouTube
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #59065 
Crowntails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I want more of that self-ruffling scarf yarn. That was fun and it worked up in one night. The only problem I had was the loops were so big, they kept falling off the end of the needle and I had to start over about 3 times before I learned to keep my hand over the end.

Should go to bed soon. Up early to take neurotic kitty to the vet to see what can be done about her biting and licking all her fur off. Her lower abdomen is pretty much bald now.
Attachment 79696
My cat does the exact same thing Her entire abdomen is bald, half of all of her legs are bald, and she won't stop. Arg.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #59066 
Yuuie

hi all back from work. was a good day and we got our shop done too. 0 cso and 100% a nice perfect shop yay. also got some mail from that reader digest contest i entered who knows when and i had to laugh a bit at it. it said after many tires to contact me and i know they haven't. i think i would remember a call, email, or letter saying i might win lol. so form all filled out and ready to go just need a stamp to mail off. i was tempted to put a note in there stating that they have not tired to contact me lol. i do admit i would be nice to win.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #59067 
Laki

Aw, Aokashi. I don't know what to say. If he won't eat, he won't eat. I don't have a lot of experience in this but my mom's fish stopped eating (He devoured bloodworms for a few days) and then he passed :( I sincerely hope your guy makes it, make sure he's pooping.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #59068 
thekinetic

Woo I totally beat my own record today for earning swagbucks, 432 in one day! I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed! XD
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #59069 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Woo I totally beat my own record today for earning swagbucks, 432 in one day! I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed! XD
What is "swag bucks"....? I want to know...but at the same time I don't know if I'll lose intelligence learning of this...whatever it is. :p
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #59070 
thekinetic

It's a site where you earn virtual points to spend on real items like gift cards. It's sick the amount of amazon.com gift card money I've got from them, literally hundreds! :D

All it takes is time, honostly it's easier to just work for money but free is free!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese