Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #59121 
Laki

Truck as in a type of credit system popular at least in Newfoundland as the West Country migratory fishery shifted to a local in-shore fishery capitalised by merchants?? (*too much history in my brain*)

what have I done.

Oh, psych test happened. I think I underestimated my prof's ability to please me with easy multiple choice and T/F questions. I think it's because apparantly this course has a high failure rate and my hypothesis is that the prof re-structured the tests so people can pass in order to the keep the course being offered. (It's psych human sexuality so it's pretty impt)

Think extra small water changes a week can battle this algae. I forgot to reduce lighting today. Trying to find abetter way to do it, Olympia. All this week I turned the light on in morning and went to school. When I got home I had to turn off the light! :( So I need to restructure how I do this so I can interact with them. Ideas?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #59122 
Silverfang

buy a timer!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #59123 
Shirleythebetta

Well, my Sister-in-Law is getting induced tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. Sis-in-Law is mad that they are not going to give her a c-section. I am happy because those can be dangerous and hard to heal from. And I am hoping the pain will teach her a lesson and maybe she will wait to have a second one.
I am glad her mom and her husband decided to be in there with her. I didn't feel right about me being with her when they should. So hopefully I have a new nephew pretty quickly tomorrow. I have to take my mom to a doctors appointment in the afternoon so I may not be there if he decides to be stubborn. My mother takes priority over birth. I can't believe it though. I am a little disturbed with my husband. He decided that he wasn't going to be at the hospital for the birth either and he was going with me to my moms appointment if the baby wasn't there before we take her to the doctor! I think he should stay with his sister. I think it is his phobia of hospitals though. He would be alone in the waiting room and he does not want to be there without me.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #59124 
Laki

Good luck Shirley!! Exciting ^-^

Silverfang, my wallet's pretty hurtin' right now. I cannot afford a timer :(

Taking the gravel out of the shrimp tank is hard work when all they want to do is sift through their poop!!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #59125 
Shirleythebetta

Laki-I am excited but don't know how much sis in law is going to like me being his aunt. I am really good at getting them dirty and sugered up and sending them home. Ask my neices :3

There mom got mad at me because I let them play in a pool in their clothes instead of bathing suits :/ Dramatic much?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #59126 
Silverfang

two prong or three? I have a spare timer
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #59127 
Laki

Haha Shirley, I'm the same way with my niece. kids are fun :)

Silver, it's a screw in!!

What does it mean when they don't have a saddle? Did some of my females drop their eggs?
Old 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #59128 
djembekah

truck=unload truck and put stuff on shelves >.< no fun
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #59129 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was another slow day and we are cutting the crew so bleah there. same for tomorrow was looking at the schedule and he cut most of the people that know how to work the tills and no one from the back so that is going to be a interesting day. got more snow too sadly i actually looked outside dismorning and actually wanted to call in.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #59130 
Laki

Oh duh. headdesk.

truck means truck!

Debating on whether to go to bed or not. I saved some banana for bunny but I wanted to take her out of her pen for a while. Then Oliver went and stunk the house out so I need to keep all the doors open while I aerate with BBW candles. Jeez, Oliver.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese