Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-17-2013, 02:21 AM   #59231 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
copper!! did you see i posted the poll for my icon contest on freshwaterfish?
Of course, I entered it :D

You tumblr seems to be doing really well, I reblog a lot of your stuff on my what ever tumblr(reallyepicstuff.tumblr.com) and really enjoy what you post :D How many watchers so far? Copperbettas had 500 at one point but then I stopped posting, Now that I started it back up again it's at 448.

*edit*
this was my entry. The goldfish entry is adorable!

Last edited by copperarabian; 03-17-2013 at 02:31 AM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #59232 
Yuuie

woot back from work but missed the guild tournament. sounded like a lot of fun too my sister managed to kill herself somehow but the guild did really well from what i hear. work was busy too which is good. and just about done my afghan too just got to finish the edging then i can post pic's then my nephew gets it yay
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:34 AM   #59233 
djembekah

i'm at 249 followers now :) not bad for just short of a year!

the entries were all so good. i'm going to have to do more photo contests on my blog!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:06 AM   #59234 
Sakura8

Yuuie, lol about your sister. Sorry you missed it though. Maybe next time?

Copper, Rosie has come so far since you first got her. It was very sweet of her to go looking for you and she did get lots of praise and love after it was safe so don't feel too bad that you couldn't be there for her right at that moment. It was for her own good and you acknowledged her devotion. :)

How did Rosie react when Dante was whistling? I couldn't see any movement from her cage, or what I assumed was her cage.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:15 AM   #59235 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Yuuie, lol about your sister. Sorry you missed it though. Maybe next time?

Copper, Rosie has come so far since you first got her. It was very sweet of her to go looking for you and she did get lots of praise and love after it was safe so don't feel too bad that you couldn't be there for her right at that moment. It was for her own good and you acknowledged her devotion. :)

How did Rosie react when Dante was whistling? I couldn't see any movement from her cage, or what I assumed was her cage.
She has come really far, it's amazing. And I'm glad that I was still there after she landed to give her praise. When I got her she weighed a little less than 250 grams, and now she weighs 280 and up to 315 when completely stuffed of food. And she's been doing her celebration screaming more which makes me almost tear up haha. My bird who used to be so unresponsive and had learned hopelessness is now celebrating her life. She's also more playful, and I fully believe she is the best parrot in the world and one of my best friends :)

I had gotten up early and half uncovered the two cages then got back in bed, Rosie likes to sleep in pretty late and Dante wakes up soon after the sun. So when Dante started to talk/whistle it woke up Rosie, but she just sat there and didn't really do anything. She did take a longer nap today lol.

Last edited by copperarabian; 03-17-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #59236 
copperarabian

Quote:
i'm at 249 followers now :) not bad for just short of a year!

the entries were all so good. i'm going to have to do more photo contests on my blog!
That's awesome :D More contest would be fun! Too bad we aren't rich and can't do awesome prizes lol (as I'm spending $120 on parrot pellets and toys)
Old 03-17-2013, 03:58 AM   #59237 
Yuuie

gonna ask my sister to register the guild in for this weekend so let hope we get in only some many guilds at a time lol
Old 03-17-2013, 04:06 AM   #59238 
djembekah

I'd love to do prizes, but even just shipping to Canada is spendy! Idk about other places. i would feel bad excluding international followers.

Also I'm spending too much on yarn and stuff lol. maybe if I'm rich from selling crafts someday i will have real prizes lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:57 AM   #59239 
copperarabian

Quote:
I'd love to do prizes, but even just shipping to Canada is spendy! Idk about other places. i would feel bad excluding international followers.

Also I'm spending too much on yarn and stuff lol. maybe if I'm rich from selling crafts someday i will have real prizes lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
It is a little sad, but a lot of people do exclude out of their country. It just gets too expensive. Getting sponsors to donate prizes is a good idea, but then you have to find someone willing to donate
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 AM   #59240 
Yuuie

well off to bed think i'm gonna finish this blanket tomorrow night all

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese