Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #59291 
smellsfishie

Hahaha :) Omigosh hi back!!!!!!!!!! I coulda swore I updated awhile back but when I went to my previous posts the last one was March of 2012? I highly doubt that but oh well.

Yes life is crazy and changing rapidly!! We are moving in the next few weeks from our dinky apartment to a 2 bedroom house my parents are going to let us rent from them. Exciting stuff. :D How've you been?
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #59292 
Sakura8

I've been pretty good. Still have a bunch of bettas and now a koi pond, two community tanks, and an electric cat fish. Throw in 7 cats, 2 rats, and a hamster and I've got a petting zoo.

How is Jason doing?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #59293 
smellsfishie

Wow a Koi pond?! I want one. Well, where we are moving we will have lots of fish but they are the "wild" kind living in a pond in the back yard. I am not 100% sure what type they are but I want to say Sunfish? I could be wrong. I will find out once we move aqnd the weather is nice enough to go see them.

When did you get a hamster??? Awww, I want one. I don't really but I do. They are so cute. :)

Jason is good. We went for his annual heart check up a few weeks ago and everything looks perfect. :) His 4 year heart transplant anniversary is March 31st, so coming up soon. I want to do something nice to celebrate. It's also easter. So we are going to my grandmas for that.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #59294 
Sakura8

Congrats to Jason! That is wonderful to hear that he is doing so well. :D My mum's 15th anniversary for her kidney transplant was last December.

Sunfish are pretty common wild fish but they are also very beautiful. My koi are lovely but they're brats who hide at the bottom of the pond so I hardly ever see them. I've got two koi and a sarassa comet in a 300gal rubberized horse trough.

Haha, I got the hamster in January and the rats came home right after Thanksgiving. I'm at my limit for small furry critters.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #59295 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeandbubba View Post
i am turning 12 :) the charector is not ,e but its suppost to be me so , yea , and its just a begginer storie , i might wright better things later
It doesn't matter about what you write later, right NOW is a great time to start practicing spelling and grammar. Just take your time and re-read your posts. Does your computer do the red squiggly line thing to tell you when you mi-spell a word? I strongly recommend it, it helps.

I was writing short stories since I was about your age, poetry even before then, and just having the papers around to re-read later was great writing practice. Of course, by the time I got to university I realized everything up to then was WRONG! Ugh, brutal there. No creative writing processes allowed!

Just keep practicing.

OMG congrats on your baby and new house!! I remember your avatar name :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #59296 
smellsfishie

Oh wow I don't think I knew your mom had a kidney transplant. That is awesome and very encouraging to hear. I don't want to even get into the statistics for life expectancy for heart transplant patients. I am ignoring them.

What type of hamster? I think I would be at my limit with 1 small fuzzy. Although, my dogs are small fuzzies..... but, you know what I mean! I think I want a bunny though... but I am not getting more pets until we have the baby and she is a little bit older... :D We are trying to pace ourselves.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #59297 
Sakura8

Here is Evita. She's a Syrian hamster and sweet as can be, although not the brightest little button.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #59298 
smellsfishie

Oh my gosh I love herrrrr!!!!!!! She is so unique looking!! I thought she was one of your rats at first, she looks HUGE!!! LOL
Old 03-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #59299 
smellsfishie

I forget how to post pictures on here... :/ sorry for the double post....can you refresh my memory
Old 03-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #59300 
brookeandbubba

aww so cute hamster
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese