Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #59331 
brookeandbubba

wow thats preety. my freinds had a goldfish , he would turn orange and black and orange again XD he was cute
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #59332 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

That is more genetics related than anything else.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #59333 
brookeandbubba

je keeps changing collor too
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #59334 
Sakura8

Copper, I've heard that the dwarf species of hamsters like robo and winter white are the ones who are really nasty. I think I lucked out. Evita is the sweetest and dumbest little thing. :D But as much as I love her, I ADORE my two rats. *shhh, don't tell Eva*

I kind of want to tear down this stupid 20gal since the plants are faltering and convert it into something else but I hate to get rid of the fish. The dwarf loaches cost $10 a piece. No way could I feasibly recoup my losses.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #59335 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

SALTWATER!
Maybe we could do it together in the summer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #59336 
copperarabian

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Copper, I've heard that the dwarf species of hamsters like robo and winter white are the ones who are really nasty. I think I lucked out. Evita is the sweetest and dumbest little thing. :D But as much as I love her, I ADORE my two rats. *shhh, don't tell Eva*

I kind of want to tear down this stupid 20gal since the plants are faltering and convert it into something else but I hate to get rid of the fish. The dwarf loaches cost $10 a piece. No way could I feasibly recoup my losses.
When I was working at petsmart the Robos never bit(even if they do it won't hurt), and then we had fancy russians who would sometimes bite. Buuuut lol the Syrian long and short hair would often jump at our hands to bite, and charge across the enclosure D:

There weer a couple who were nice, but after being bitten a few times I didn't even risk it lol
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #59337 
smellsfishie

Thanks for the welcome back Copper :) Don't know how often I will be on but I like to pop in. As far as hamsters go, I was terrified when I got Peanut because I had never owned a rodent before... and she was 6 weeks old when I got her from this lady who had a litter at her house. She bit me 1x because she smelled food on my hand, but that was the last time. I said ouch and jumped and she looked at me like "soweeeee" :( It was really cute. She would let me do anything to her. Even kiss her on her stinky belly. The only thing she never did was sit still!!!! She was so hyperactive.

My friend adopted her brother who was the complete opposite. Peanut would chew through the exercise balls so I had to tape them shut so she would not escape. Zaccheaus (her bro) would fall asleep in the ball.........

Last edited by smellsfishie; 03-18-2013 at 07:29 PM.
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #59338 
djembekah

headaaache >.<
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #59339 
Sakura8

Copper, you don't still work at Petsmart? Did you go back to school?

Steph, how funny about Zaccheaus falling asleep in the exercise ball. Evita only bit me once on the first day and never again.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #59340 
FishyFishy89

Oh yeah! Got me some Flourish tabs. PetSuperMarket had 10 of em for $5.99. Figured I'd give em a try since I keep seeing them at twice that price.

Stuffed a whole tab under my sword and then split another one in 3s for the cobombas. I didn't think they'd look like they do. Every time I read "tabs" & "tablets" I saw a white round nickle or quarter sized tablet. Which is why the thought of pushing 1 into my substrate turned me off.

Oh yeah, and what is up with shoving these tablets into a tiny bag and then putting that into this box??

Last edited by Sakura8; 03-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese