Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #59381 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Going back into negatives its different isn't it?
No there's still the 33.8* difference. You just work with the numbers a little more.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #59382 
Laki

I am not a mathie :.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #59383 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I am not a mathie :.
I don't like math either. :(
Old 03-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #59384 
Laki

That's a lie. I enjoy doing long division bc after a full page of workings it's satisfying to get answer. I cannot do university math though, no way.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #59385 
Hadoken Kitty

Lol algebra is pretty fun. I don't know if I could enjoy calculus, though. I think did enjoy chemistry, but that only uses a bit of cross division so it wasn't too exhausting. I liked the math more than the memorization. Over all I'm not a huge math fan, though. Haha.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #59386 
Yuuie

okies has long has someone knows lol. laters all time for work
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #59387 
xjenuhfur

I do lots of math.
It just doesn't involve numbers anymore. T.T
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #59388 
Laki

I dislike memorization too. I need it for Psych and my stack of cue cards for the final is just enormous. None of it matters either which is the annoying part, and will all be forgotten. Practical things like math TEACH you how to apply problems and such. I remember my own mom telling me not to take history in high school bc it's "all remembering dates and names".. Yes, while high school history was remembering- university history is applying theory, methods and arguments against what has already been said using new research and new questions and new ways of looking at it (ex: "Hitler hated the Jews because a Jewish professor denied him access to an Austrian art school")

Just got a call from a dollar store to give a reference for one of the girls I used to work with. Makes me feel warm and gushy if she gets the job. I got her a job at Tim Hortons before too from my kind remarks. I only give honest references too.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #59389 
Hadoken Kitty

I only dislike memorization due to the fact that I have terrible memory to begin with. I literally lose my car keys at least twice a day, and one time I made it to work before I remembered that I wasn't even wearing my work shirt. I'm so bad about memory. My problem is that most information doesn't sink in until after a test, or sometimes even after a semester. Then I know it like the back of my hand. I just wish I could get my memory to work faster. -sigh-

Awwww yay! I hope that people are that way about me when I go on from my current job...
Old 03-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #59390 
Laki

Haha I'm the same way. I have gone to work a year ago AND school this term without a bra on. I don't know. I am so comfortable without one at home I just ... forgot.
I have a pretty good memory when it comes to where things are, for the most part. And therefore, if something is not where its suppoed to be it's missing. Like my house keys I usually keep in the brest pocket of my winter coat (in winter) and so when I feel and they're gone I don't know what to be doing.

Good luck on your job-getting! I will need good vibes this month when I start applying for a job.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese