Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #59471 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

We have a serious snowfall warning for tomorrow and we have already got a foot this month, but thankfully I am hopping on a plane and heading to so cal for a week on Saturday!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #59472 
Laki

Newfoundland hasn't made up its mind yet,.... As usual. Mild and gorgeous in the morning, foggy and cold in the evening. Yesterday was mild and gorgeous too. Tomorrow is expecting rain and then Friday is expecting snow. hdsjfblhjbf Spring.

Oliver loves scarves because he loves his mom. He LOVES his chin scratched so feel free to scratch it. He will probably bite if you don't scratch hard enough, scratch too hard or don't scratch in the movement he wants (both his cheeks).

He's moms little boy. Matt has been talking for a few days about Oliver preferring to be around me and I think he's a little jealous. I keep telling him I flippin' feeds the cat and plays treats with him (trains him to do silly tricks) and talks to him and picks him up and hugs him. Matt doesn't. So obviously, through the magic of social bonding and food- Olive prefers his mom. And if it continues this way, our future dog will prefer me too. :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #59473 
Yuuie

just let me smuggle myself across the boarder and i'll be there lol.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #59474 
GoodMorning

2 years of nihongo in chuugakkou and 3 years in koukou and I still nihongo o wakarimasen, lol.
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #59475 
FishyFishy89

Emma spat out a broken tooth!!!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #59476 
djembekah

yummy
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #59477 
Sakura8

Oh my goodness! Why did she have a broken tooth, Fishy?

And Dinah cut her paw. -___- Should've seen the little bloody pawprints all over the bathroom (happened while I was in the shower). It was like a mini-murder scene in there.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #59478 
brookeandbubba

how great. poor pup, that tooth must have hurt
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #59479 
Tikibirds

My dog is missing some tooths too.

Do nerites not like cucumbers? I put a smell peice in there for it and it has ignored the cucumber all day. Its just chilling on the wall...

am I supposed to boil it. I've just been putting cold ones in the tank and the next day they are gone so something is eating them

I tried japanese but it was 5 credits and I was suposed to learn..er..the simpliest letter form in like 2 days. Ya, it didn't work. There was another option that was 3 credits but you didint learn kanji or whatever its called. The words were all using ABCDEFG..if that makes sense

Last edited by Tikibirds; 03-21-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #59480 
Sakura8

My nerite never ate cucumber. I don't know how he is still alive as I never feed him but somehow he scavenges around and finds something.

Sounds like the one course was Intro to Japanese, teaching hiragana and katakana as a stepping stone the waaay harder kanji while the other course was conversational Japanese using romanji (spelling out the Japanese words using the roman alphabet). Like what Aokashi posted earlier was in romanji.

"Ogenki desu ka?" That's romanji. Spelling it out in katakana, hiragana, or kanji would be in the little symbols. I can't get them to work yet on my Mac. Haven't figured out that little secret yet.

My cat Lola is missing a fang. I think she lost it when she went hysterical and threw herself repeatedly at the screen door.

EDIT:

Here is ogenki desu ka in hiragana
おげんきですか

in katakana
オゲキデ スカ

With kanji
お元気ですか

Last edited by Sakura8; 03-21-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese