Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-22-2013, 01:46 AM   #59521 
xjenuhfur

FL gets about 2 weeks of "cold". And by cold I mean we might drop into the 50s during the day. But its usually 80+. It was 80+ today. T.T

edit:
Now that I think about it, I have 2 otos in mah tank, one is a absolute monster (fatfatfat, round belly) while the other is little and scrawny. I'm waiting on a shipment from petco/smart for another oto... T.T just thought I'd give an update. And my rabbit snails are getting big. Everyone in that tank loves algae wafers.
Even Golem.
Dumbest, fish, ever. AND HES A DARN BULLY.
He sits on top of the algae wafter when the other 4 (2 snails, 2 otos) are waiting around it for him to move his fat arse.

Last edited by xjenuhfur; 03-22-2013 at 02:01 AM.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:01 AM   #59522 
Sakura8

LBF, you and my mom. She runs her space heater clear into June. The rest of us are in shorts and she's got on sweaters.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #59523 
LittleBettaFish

I'm always cold, especially my legs and feet, they always feel like ice. I think I have bad circulation down there or something. Even on hot days they sometimes feel freezing so I have to wear two pairs of socks on them because otherwise they ache.

I would like to live in the desert somewhere. Where the temperature doesn't get below a balmy 25 degrees.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:40 AM   #59524 
djembekah

I'm always cold too but id rather live in cool places. easier to warm up than cool down!

Blagh. bad day. well. just part of it. lots better now.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:09 AM   #59525 
Hadoken Kitty

well, when I say "seasons", I mean your typical spring, summer, fall, and winter. Daily, though? It was 15 this morning and 40 by this after noon. It was 70 yesterday, though. Snowing the day before. It has literally snowed every other day this week. So much for "spring break." Haha.

OMG new fishy. Too tired to upload pics right now, though. Giving the laptop to my boyfriend as well, so I won't be on until tomorrow.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:49 AM   #59526 
GoodMorning

i'm hot.

year round.
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:52 AM   #59527 
Sakura8

Hi GoodMorning. Haha, it's time for me to go to bed.

Lowest would be in the mid 20's F and highest would be 116 or 118 F for summer. Averages would be 30's for winter nights and upper 90's for summer days. Central Valley CA can be a a pain.

EDIT: Bekah, that's what I tell my mom when she wants to turn the heater up. I'm already in shorts and a tank and she wants the heater up and I'm like "What, you want me to walk around in a bikini now? Just go put on an extra sweater." Can't get much more bare than a bikini without being indecent. And then what if I'm still hot? Sigh, she gets the logic. She just doesn't care. :P
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:20 AM   #59528 
djembekah

Moms are so silly!

i really can't even start to fall asleep it seems. I'm still thinking about today too much. i wish i could just turn my brain off...
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #59529 
LittleBettaFish

My mum's about to get strangled with her tape measure if she makes me measure out one more thing. I realise now why my parents divorced while our house was getting renovated the first time around haha. Now they are friends and my dad is crazy enough to come back a second time and help out.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:30 AM   #59530 
Tikibirds

Try living in interior Alaska where its gets to -65F in winter and up to 100F in summer

Quote:
Tiki, you should be flattered really. Animals gravitate toward people they know love animals so they must love you.
Not a fan of the cat or beagle, especially Not the Beagle. She is behind me snoring LOUDLY and my dog is on the floor.

we were in Aurba, off the coast of south America, and my mother had the heat in the cabin up to like 90.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese