Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #59631 
brookeandbubba

im going to make a thread on this later , but i think keniths mouth is too small for him to eat, today we tried to feed him (i put him in his cup and toook him out of the tank) and tried to feed hhim, he saw a pelet finaly and tried to eat it, but his mouth looked too small and he couldnt eat it, i thoght his mouth looked weird in the first place , dont worry guys il have a thread up with pics of him, and his mouth , compaired to brooks. i have to wait for my dad to get off the computer to upload my pics. in the meanwhile, what should i do to feed him (9 tried crushing up a pelet , he didnt bother it :(
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #59632 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
healthy pugs, are always good. I am terrible at writing on a keyboard.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #59633 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeandbubba View Post
im going to make a thread on this later , but i think keniths mouth is too small for him to eat, today we tried to feed him (i put him in his cup and toook him out of the tank) and tried to feed hhim, he saw a pelet finaly and tried to eat it, but his mouth looked too small and he couldnt eat it, i thoght his mouth looked weird in the first place , dont worry guys il have a thread up with pics of him, and his mouth , compaired to brooks. i have to wait for my dad to get off the computer to upload my pics. in the meanwhile, what should i do to feed him (9 tried crushing up a pelet , he didnt bother it :(
Could always try frozen blood worms or frozen brine shrimp. Those are my go to when my fish are in a picky mood. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #59634 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
crushed flakes will keep him from getting hungry until you can figure something permanent out, like special mini pellets.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #59635 
brookeandbubba

he might not be picky , he tried to eat but his mouth was too small
brookeandbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #59636 
Sakura8

I want mouthbrooding bettas so bad but nowhere to put them and my water isn't right. They probably wouldn't breed. :P

Copper, it's all true, what Kenji's owners said. You don't just love birds, you respect them.

:) Now I have another bird to be a big fan of. But Rosie will always be super special.

Yay for Emma!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #59637 
Sakura8

Such a cute lil puggles. :) I'm a fan of everyone else's pets, haha.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #59638 
LittleBettaFish

My mum saw these nice set-ups at the aquarium we go to yesterday and right out of the blue she has said she will get either a 4ft or 5ft tank with a high gloss white stand and hood for the goldfish to live in.

We have decided on sand with big river rocks and possibly some vallisneria if I can find a way to plant it that my goldfish don't dig it out.

It's going to be pretty expensive as we need a light and canister filter as well, and I was just so surprised as I didn't really think she even liked the goldfish.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #59639 
Sakura8

Those are some lucky goldfish, LBF. It sounds like it's going to be a beautiful setup. But then, I've seen pics. All of your setups are lovely.

Now I want a goldfish even more. Dang it.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #59640 
ThePearlFish

I'm a bit late to say this, but I am sorry to hear about the loss of your GPig Fishy. She looked like my Asher. Asher was absolutely shining and happy to be the only gpig after Toadie was PTS, but that was a slightly different situation. heh..

And I am glad Emma's dental went well. Hopefully that is all the animal trouble for you for a while. :)

I am watching too cute on Animal Planet and OMG!!! There is a DOBERMAN LITTER!! <3 <3 <3 I love this show, seriously, it is a GOOD THING they put a viewers discretion in the beginning cus no one can watch it without falling over in a faint from the cuteness! :P

I am soo tired otherwise from walking around DC all day and the home and garden show.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese