Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #60021 
Laki

OOh get it! I need to get my hands on a 5g + accessories for this new hmpk if I get him.

I have never had a pedi-mani. Partly because no matter whay is done to my feet they still are dry, caloused and fungus-y (I know TMI) and I use my hands for too much around the house, fake nails would just be waste lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #60022 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

There are a grand total of 2 members active on this site at the moment.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #60023 
ThePearlFish

I normally don't enjoy pedicures, between me having this thing about feet (including my own), being ticklish and people touching them/OCD and alla that :P, but no matter what I have done this winter, I haven't been able to keep them from becoming somewhat rough at the heel.

The manicure I want for potential interviews, and cus my hands are looking a little rough around the edges :P. I haven't had fake nails in over a year, I had to give my nails time to heal and breathe. I don't want to get fake nails again for a while. Unfortunately, my manicures (at least the nail polish) doesn't last a whole long while either for me since I clean and do stuff with my hands a lot too.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #60024 
Crowntails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
OOh get it! I need to get my hands on a 5g + accessories for this new hmpk if I get him.

I have never had a pedi-mani. Partly because no matter whay is done to my feet they still are dry, caloused and fungus-y (I know TMI) and I use my hands for too much around the house, fake nails would just be waste lol
I hope I get it!
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #60025 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I can't believe my parents let me sleep in till noon. Sorta upset that I didn't set my alarm. When I sleep in I find I'm just tired the rest of the day.

I had to separate my apisto pair. They are both looking pretty bad. Hope they get better. I guess I did need more females. Not that I can find any.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:29 PM   #60026 
djembekah

Sorry about your apistos.

I've only had one mani pedi, and i didn't get fake nails. i did get that long lasting gel stuff though. i pick at nail polish though. it was gone fast anyways.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #60027 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Leaving for LA
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #60028 
djembekah

What are you doing in LA Matt?
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #60029 
Laki

Ugh, I shape my nails with emery boards just to stop them from being square on the edges. I round them off so I don't feel them. I wold sooner just keep them short but my maintenance routine doesn't allow to be cutting them every 2 days and I can't stop using my amazing cocoa butter/macadamia nut oil cream (which contains a gross amount of vit E)

Me, on the other hand, slept most of today away. Will stay up late if I need to in order to finish my seafaring outline.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #60030 
ThePearlFish

Well, my eyes are tired again. This is so tiring and irritating to deal with! I dunno how to live my life if I am tired all the time.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese