Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #60061 
Hadoken Kitty

Sakura, you just didn't get to a high enough level! It also helps to have someone else to play with. (: Sometimes I feel like my inhaler makes me super tired after so long, though. I get tingly sensations all over my body, though. Like: my arm will start to tingle for no reason, and then later in the day it'll be my foot. So I would never know if I had RLS. Haha.

Last edited by Hadoken Kitty; 03-30-2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Had a dyslexia moment.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #60062 
FishyFishy89

lol
my horde guild begged me back xD
Tho I'm still on the fence of paying for it again. I got a free 7 days...so deciding wither or not its worth paying for it again
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:50 AM   #60063 
djembekah

So i think i want my avatar as a little tattoo. my friend who drew it said sure! So basically i just need to save money and findba good artist! This wont be part of my sleeve idea though.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #60064 
Sakura8

High enough level? Oh, no. Definitely not. I think I got killed by orcs or ran out of food or something within the first hour.

Personally not fond of tattoos but cheers to those who are. Although I told my mom tonight I wanted to get a tattoo on my leg that looks like a cat rubbing on my ankle.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #60065 
Hadoken Kitty

Oh gosh lol. That could be quite a few races, as many have to kill orcs...though none start out doing so (from what I can remember), so yay!!! You must've gotten to like, at least level 5!

Ohhhh kitty rubbing the leg!? SAKURA IS A CRAZY CAT LADY!!!!! Lol, kidding! (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:19 AM   #60066 
djembekah

I just love and am fascinated by body modification. there are things i have no intention of doing at this point in my life but who knows? Its all very cool and people's reasons for getting modified are all different. its a cool thing all world cultures share.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-30-2013, 07:24 AM   #60067 
Laki

I Love love love love love your snail plushie!!!! VERY cute!

That guinea PIG sure has a lot of food there! :p

Hadoken, your job sounds amazing! Is there a YMCA closer than the 20 minute drive though?

Today Matt and I are going to participate in Internatinal TableTop game day. His best friend and his gf organized the whole thing. Now the 3 of them are gone to set up. Honestly, I'm not too pumped about going. I don't know what's wrong with me but I did say I would go for a bit- get a bit of non-internets and non-school. I just feel so antisocial. And my lowerback feels like its turned inside out.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #60068 
Sparrowhawk

Ooh, we just finished our TableTop Day event at our place! (It's almost 1:00am Sunday now here) It was a lot of fun, but I wasn't in the mood for seeing people, but as they say, the show must go on. It ended up turning out well, so it might end up being fun for you too. :)
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:45 AM   #60069 
djembekah

Awe feel better Laki. They'll be so glad you came :)

Feel really good for ut being quarter to seven on a Saturday. work for a bit then home and lazy tonight and tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-30-2013, 08:46 AM   #60070 
ThePearlFish

I'll have to tell my BF that it is International Table Top Game Day :P He'd get a kick outta that since he is a gamer.

My parents are coming over today. I needa finish cleaning this darn house. It never seems to get clean no matter how much I clean it! Oh yea, I forgot! I have animals and a BF running around all the time, LOL..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese