Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #60081 
djembekah

On my break finally. only an hour and 15 minutes late lol, and about an hour and fifteen before i leave. haha. oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #60082 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Made a website.. It's coming along.. Will probably forget about it in a month. :p
http://inglassboxes.weebly.com/index.html
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #60083 
Laki

I used to love getting my breaks close to the time I got off! weo

Well that makes sense, HK. It's a good thing you drive then! Imagine taking a bus to work :0

I didn't go to tabletop. I became overwhelmed with depression or anxiety or something. Went to bed for 5 hours. I don't know why I feel this way.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #60084 
Hadoken Kitty

Aw man, Olympia, that's an awesome site!!! I wanna make one now!

My work doesn't have breaks. Haha. Makes sense, though, with the small amount of hours I work. :P

I love walks, but I hate my allergies. I got home itching like crazy from all of the pollen in the air. >.<
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #60085 
Sakura8

I made the tough decision to return my 5 congo tetras and my two dwarf puffers to the LFS. I was worried the congos were not thriving and very worried that the pea puffers could not eat well. I tried mini bloodworms and everything but Edith especially seemed to be losing condition and Mary spent all her time glass surfing up and down at the back of the tank. I'll miss Edith and Mary.

Maybe I'll put my flagfish pair in the 5gal for now. I dunno.

Why, crazy hamster, do you spend so much time chewing the bars of your cage? She has literally chewed the epoxy off in one spot. You have like three chew toys!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #60086 
Hadoken Kitty

She just wants to cuddle all the time Sakura!!!

So, I went to PetCo for the first time in a really long time. I loved it. I found one that is a lot closer to my house, yay!!! The baby bettas were SO CUTE. Oh my gosh I wanted one so bad, lol. I also found this CT male that had the exact same coloring as one of my HM females from Thailand (the one with male finnage). I was in love. I've never wanted a CT more in my life. I also met this SUPER awesome couple who were buying stuff for their betta. We had this amazing talk about bettas until my boyfriend called me to eat lunch with him.

In sadder news, I finished season three of MLP last night. OMG last episode. No spoiling alerts here, but I just have to say it seemed kind of random. Haha.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #60087 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodMorning View Post
what is that? underwater snake?

dang, u people wake up early......zzzzz
That's a striped kuhli loach. So he's kinda like an underwater snake, or eel. But he's a loach :)
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #60088 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
That's a striped kuhli loach. So he's kinda like an underwater snake, or eel. But he's a loach :)
He's so cool. I want to do a 50 gal naturally planted. I want to aquascape it, though!!! I can't wait until I can do it! It'll be forever before I get to...but I'm planning it!!! Hah!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #60089 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Thanks Had!
You should make one!
I have absolutely no reason to have a website, haha. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #60090 
Sakura8

You have a website for all the cool fish you're gonna get someday. :D

EDIT: Houseguest is on her way to the airport! And as a last ruffle to life, we had to cancel an early easter dinner tonight to take her, because her boyfriend didn't want to "see her off."

Which reminds me. I have a problem. Been invited to a dear friend's house for easter tomorrow and found out she is making lamb. I uh, can't eat lamb. Ever since my brother's lamb in high school FFA fell asleep in my lap, I just have been unable to eat lamb. What do I do?

Last edited by Sakura8; 03-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese