Old 04-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #60233 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good morning.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #60234 
djembekah

Morning Yuuie!

I'm more awake now. tempted to have another cup of coffee buuut i don't think i will appreciate the extra fluids in a few hours when I'm desperately ready for my break lol.

I'm still crazy about my afghan. so cozy.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #60235 
LebronTheBetta

2 of my girls have mouth fungus, I'm putting them down once my water turns into ice. :( Hopefully the rest of the sorority won't get it, they don't show any symptoms... Why is this happening? >:(
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #60236 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Oh no LTB! There is nothing you can do?
What ones is it? Very sorry
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #60237 
LebronTheBetta

No, I think they're going to die by the time I get to Petsmart. I think I need Kanaplex or something like that, and that's online! It'll take days to arrive. T-T
The girls are Sheer and Moltres, the sisters. It should be okay... They'll have a better place to stay soon.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #60238 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Test tomorrow, lab due tomorrow, assignment tomorrow, another test Friday, anoter test next Tuesday, exam next Friday...
Rip 3 hatchet fish, 1 goldfish, 1 apisto, soon another apisto. And gourami I will probably have to put down.

Rough times, woooop.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #60239 
LittleBettaFish

Gosh sounds like bad luck is going around.

What happened to all your fish Olympia? Did you apistos introduce something in, or just one of those bad things happen all at once deals?
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #60240 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Well the goldfish had the strangest infection ever, Sakura and I had no idea what happened to him. He pine coned like a ballon, and after I treated with metronidazole he deflated, but his sides were lumpy in random places, and some scales fell off of him...

The gourami has had popeye for a while and it's turned into a gross infection, he's in QT with Epsom salts and Melafix but his eye and body are covered in fungus... I may try to brush it off of him tonight though and keep trying since he acts fine...

The apistos have something internal, the first female had really bad dropsy, the others looked fine. They both went sluggish last week and the female died, the male also has dropsy and I am trying with metronidazole but I am pretty hopeless for him.
So everything in the apisto tank caught really bad ich, which is what's wrong with the hatchets, and I bumped the temp in there and have been giving them salt dips.
Though I am so overwhelmed with all this. Sakura told me what to buy for the gourami but I don't think I'll be able to go to a store, maybe maybe tomorrow night. -_- Have a lot to do after dinner..

I would not be surprised if the Apistos and goldfish problems were related, pretty sure the store runs them on one system... That said I'm not going back and I really have no where to buy fish now. Not that I need them. -_- Can't wait to upgrade them all to the 90 gallon and the goldies to the 100.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese