Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-07-2013, 02:57 AM   #60561 
djembekah

Fun Yuuie :)

I think Gigi is getting old. she hangs out at the surface mostly, in corners. still swims. but the other day i was cleaning the sorority and saw her stayin one spot, zo i poked her a little, wiggled my fingers around her. When i touched her, she fluttered her fins a bit like "noooo mom!" Im wondering if her popeye bout left her with reduced vision, but she was big and had a gray belly wheb i got her last june. maybe she's on her way out.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:09 AM   #60562 
djembekah

Took my plugs out. hopefully i can fit 4g in tomorrow. my ears feel better already but I'm bummed i won't be at 2g on my trip most likely, and that means i won't get to wear my pretty stone plugs. oh well. id rather have happy ears. and i will get to wear my stone, maybe this summer.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:41 AM   #60563 
Sparrowhawk

Don't rush your stretches! If I've learned anything from stretching my ears, it's that patience is GOLDEN, even if patience seems impossible, hehe. It's taken me forever to get to 1/2", but I got there in the end. Actually, it took me six months to get up to 2g, so don't be disheartened if your ears just aren't ready for a larger gauge yet. If you give your skin some time to adjust, they'll thank you, and will be easier to stretch (or downsize if you choose to) in the long run.

I have not been this grateful of my bed in a while. Finally lying down after a very long day in class. Today was our first day on the needles, piercing foam, before the prac day with models in a fortnight's time. I aced the theory on sterilization, cleanliness and proper procedure before doing the prac today, but I have a phobia of needles (funny I want to be a piercer then, innit? LOL! It's my dream, so I'm shootin' for it and overcoming fears in the process, hehe) so being up close and personal with a 14g and 16g needle, and piercing foam was difficult simply because of that fear. So I'm super-tired!! But definitely feeling more confident than I did this morning.
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #60564 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I bought a big bottle of Dr. Bronner's magic soap yesterday, for $15. The thought of washing my hair, face, body, and teeth with one product still worries me though. And hair will be last on the list if I ever get to it, I am so protective of my hair. But I'm pretty interested in trying it cause it isn't supposed to harm the environment like regular soaps and shampoos do. O.o And supposedly will clear out my acne.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #60565 
Laki

The reason it cleans your skin, face, hair and wait.. TEETH?! lol is because they must have used a non-harmful substance. I mean, it won't clean your teeth like a flouride toothpaste and probably won't really kill the bacteria living on the back of your tongue but I like natural products like that. My sister sent me a corn flour log thing from Lush that does the same thing, except teeth. It smells so amazing, natural and fresh. I'm a hippie at heart.

SO my left cheek won't stop twitching.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #60566 
Sparrowhawk

Magic soap that clears up acne? I NEED THIS SORCERY. O_O Sounds wonderful. Let us know if it works! :D
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #60567 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

It also cleans every surface of your home better than anything else according to these blogs. It's sold as "18 in 1." xD
The bottle is covered in political and religious rants about unity and such, and reading about this guy he was sent to a mental insititute after going on about politics at a university lecture. They even made a documentary about his life. O.o
But hey, his soap works. xD
It's a bunch of types of oils basically, which you would think is the most backwards concept ever. It does have antibacterial properties in it. But we'll see. It literally tastes like soap, the soapiest soap taste ever, but they do make peppermint flavored and I got the regular. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #60568 
blu the betta

my family is great.
blu the betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #60569 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Why?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #60570 
FishyFishy89

Thanks Sakura for those suggestions.
I youtubed those emperor tetras, they look very pretty and are certainly very lively and would be fun to watch. Those Rummynoses are VERY interesting. I love their red heads and spotted tails.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese