Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #60631 
Sparrowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
Ugh so. i rejoined okcupid for giggles and someone took and interest and asked to add on skype. so i did. he wanted to do a call but i was like uh no i just met you lets just chat first. basically he deleted me "out of respect" because he "values talking" and i value typing. He was not listening to me at all and basically in the end called me a stuck up woman and said to learn from it and that the clock was ticking? Wat? I'm 22!

tl;dr apparently shy=stuck up and that's why I'm forever alone.
Posted via Mobile Device
Welcome to OKC, hahaha! Some of the dudes on there are UNBELIEVABLE. Have you met any "nice guys" yet? There's a whole blog on Tumblr dedicated to the ones who reckon they're single because they're too nice, when in fact they have screwed up views and see women as nothing but a prize to be won. Yep, some real gems on that site...
Having said that, I've met a few people on there who have turned out to be wonderful and invaluable friends, so it can't be all bad.
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #60632 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
Ugh so. i rejoined okcupid for giggles and someone took and interest and asked to add on skype. so i did. he wanted to do a call but i was like uh no i just met you lets just chat first. basically he deleted me "out of respect" because he "values talking" and i value typing. He was not listening to me at all and basically in the end called me a stuck up woman and said to learn from it and that the clock was ticking? Wat? I'm 22!

tl;dr apparently shy=stuck up and that's why I'm forever alone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Woah, someone needs a headcheck. I happen to adore you Bekah, you will not be forever alone. There's someone for everyone <3

I had my meeting today to go over my resume so this woman will be going back and forth with me until my resume pops! I have some work to do and I jumped ahead of myself and went to a job site. IwanttobeacampcounsellorforYMCA

*eta- Tiki, I'm massive jealous of you and your job sounds amazing!!! Love the bright green to, can't lie.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #60633 
Laki

Double post bc nobody has been around since 1130 (which was me)

http://ntv.ca/made-right-here-aquarium-101/ << The new aquarium store made it to the news!! These gentlemen are breeding bettas as well.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #60634 
FishyFishy89

Played with my java moss! BTW, dw wood is very heavy out of the aquarium xD

FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #60635 
FishyFishy89

Guess what I'm working on!!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #60636 
djembekah

thanks guys. yeah i've met some decent guys, but also like 028439243 jerks. idek why i joined again. make myself feel good? yeah THAT worked like a charm.

what are you working on fishy!! i cannot draw angels for the life of me.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #60637 
Laki

I saw angel fish but they were a different shape than your guys'. These ones had rounded fins...Cute though. Also, the video link I posted shows a tank of angels growing out and buddy feeds them, they're extremely cute.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #60638 
FishyFishy89

yup yup, I'm drawing 1 of my silver ghosts/striped silver.
Drawing/coloring of fishy 1 is complete. I may start some shading. I made his eye completely red because, 1 it was easier/2 their eyes will turn completely red anyhow.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #60639 
Crowntails

Getting a betta this weekend from my favorite lfs. Omg, I can't wait! Last time I went, they had such beautiful guys, like a marble veiltail. So excited!
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #60640 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a slow day thankfully since i was short a opener. and i did a decent job of getting breakfast ready on my own i'm usually in the front taking orders in the morning so was a little iffy on some of the stuff. but all went well yay.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese