Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #60951 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Ahh back from the woods. Nothing like getting covered in cold mud! Just washing the dogs after is not my favourite.
The water is up about 3-4 feet from the "average." It's crazy. Looking at it now, whitewater rapids, so much water, it's amazing to think that come August, it'll all dry up completely, killing hundreds of trapped fish, leaving quite the distinct smell and providing quite the feast for the animals.
Oh, and saw an eagle too. Or maybe it was a vulture. Dunno, both are equally awesome birds to see flying.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #60952 
GoodMorning

mr.olympia = lives in the jungles T_T
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #60953 
Yuuie

morning all finally upgraded my msn to skype
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #60954 
djembekah

I slept really well finally last night. I feel really good today too! Albeit. i would really like to go back to sleep. fish tanks are clean though, and I'm working on my sweater.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #60955 
Crowntails

I just played 3 games of soccer. my feet are killing me.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #60956 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yay!
I just threw out all our expired food. Half a container of dry pineapple, 4 packs of soda crackers, a box of granola bars. Not bad for a whole year and it all went to the compost minus granola bars. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #60957 
Laki

Exam went better than I thought, I was the first one done which I always hate but I had filled out my essay book. Had to get out of the room asap though, because the guy sitting next to me was chewing gum and every time he exhaled I smelled it and that's one the grossest things of life. Feel really good that I'm down one exam which I barely prepared for.. (rocked it though)

What's the coldest temp RCS can live?

I wish I lived close enough to woods. When Coco was still alive we would go off down past the St. John's harbour and traverse the wooded area there but they have since cleared it and built a sewage treatment facility which is good. Now since I don't have a dog I don't have motivation to go walking. Matt would only sook the whole way and make it unfun.
So Olympia, I'm super jealous!! Don't even care about the stink.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #60958 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I think they are good to at least 65F. But they might not breed as well that low.

I actually prefer going without the dogs (again no washing them after, and Mocha is high speed and I like to take my time) but they would never let me go without them!
Once they get wet in the summer the house just smells like stinky wetland (cause they go like every day and no way would I bathe them daily).
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #60959 
Yuuie

here i though there was something up with sasktel and it turns out the problem was the power bar had flipped because of the washer oh how i love the simple problems
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #60960 
Laki

Why not soak some towels in baking soda and apple cider vinegar and when you come home just wipe them down? The baking soda will neutralize the stink and the ACV will make them shiny and non-irritated. At least they're short coated! I remember my old spaniel cross would love traipsing through puddles and swamps and would get all drippy and matted and smelly and muddy. Coco was the same except his fur was terrier wires so they wiped clean easily.

I want a JRT. It's crazy of me but I think Coco was a JRTx and it kept me in such lean cuisine shape!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese