Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2013, 10:19 PM   #60981 
Sakura8

Pho is really good. Mmm. My brother loves Thai food because he loves spicy. He gets things so spicy no one will share with him. Methinks he does it on purpose.

I may have to get rid of one or both SAE. They're getting scrappy and the one who is getting picked on keeps losing its color.

EDIT: The next fish who so much as nibbles at a plant is going straight into the snail tank.

Last edited by Sakura8; 04-13-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #60982 
Yuuie

yep it was and boy was it good need to eat there more often instead on once every two years or so. also had cake and ice cream it was a late birthday dinner for my older sister. ended up being a full day again. i'm starting to miss the days off where i do nothing lol
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #60983 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Pho is really good. Mmm. My brother loves Thai food because he loves spicy. He gets things so spicy no one will share with him. Methinks he does it on purpose.

I may have to get rid of one or both SAE. They're getting scrappy and the one who is getting picked on keeps losing its color.

EDIT: The next fish who so much as nibbles at a plant is going straight into the snail tank.
Oh I love pho, there's a great place right up the road from me saigon city which has great food. And omg I love spicy, unfortunatly I HAVE to order things extra hot or else it won't be hot at all. It's because I've eating overly spicy things for so long my taste buds have become immune, I'm talking really immune like I can actually stand to eat habaneros. Honostly I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed of that?
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #60984 
Sakura8

Kinetic, you definitely remind me of my brother and his partner. But my brother likes it so hot sometimes even his partner can't share with him.

Yuuie, hahaha. But I'm glad you had some good food.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #60985 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Spicy food is AMAZING! Did you know that it boosts your metabolism? Mackelmore's new song is great. I like it more then thrift shop.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #60986 
Sakura8

Yeah, spicy food has all sorts of benefits. Too bad I have like no spicy food tastebuds.

I'm gonna assume Mackelmore is a singer/band. I'm so not up with music.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #60987 
FishyFishy89

hehehe beluga whale says "om nom nom"

I r not able to get my canister this weekend :( BUT I can get my school of fishys! It'll be either black ruby bars, cherry barbs or the rummynoses, which ever my local fish store has more of. Tho the rummy guys are just too tempting!!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #60988 
thekinetic

It's addicting, no really the pain caused by capsicum causes the realease of endorphins. And surprisingly the spice has no effect on GI tract despite the pain.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #60989 
GoodMorning

Spicy foods, goes in easy but when it comes out at the other end.........just oh my, you will need to shove ice cubes up there just to calm everything down, lmfao.
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #60990 
djembekah

i thought barbs were too active for angels!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese