Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #60991 
FishyFishy89

well the rummynoses are pretty active as well....
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #60992 
FishyFishy89

idk
on an angelfish forum, they said that they'd be a-okay in my tank. Plenty of space and since I'm getting atleast 12 of them, they should be more focused about themselves. Atleast, that's what they said...
Old 04-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #60993 
djembekah

hope so! good luck. i'd probably do big tetras. i haven't researched that much because i don't have space for tank mates. they're probably right!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #60994 
FishyFishy89

My LFS guys said they'd do a trade in if it doesn't go well. But most of the larger barbs or tetras they had weren't the colors I need.
They're puttin in a shrimp tank. Can't wait to get some cherry shrimps from em!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:40 AM   #60995 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

What is that?^

I must be the only person in the world who can scratch themselves on a light switch and bruise their elbow on the toilet paper holder in the same day
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #60996 
Sakura8

Barbs are active and can be notorious fin nippers but if they are kept in as big a group as Fishy plans, they will most likely occupy themselves chasing each other and not the angels. People who have experienced problems with barbs almost always didn't have them in a big enough group. Just stay away from tiger barbs. Of all the barb species, they are THE worst.

In other news, I need to find some plastic trinkets to keep on my desk for Delilah to steal. She stole a pencil but I took it back. It still had a working eraser. :P Now she's running around looking for anything to steal. She's already tried to go after the airline hose for the sponge filters.

EDIT: Matt, haha, no. I'm pretty sure I could manage to do something just like that. We're talented that way, you and me.

EDIT II: Pics!
Delilah in her nest behind Sherm's tank.
Name:  Delilah Sleeping in Nest.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  40.1 KB

And the brand new tube of cuticle oil she stole off the nightstand.
Name:  Chewed.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  42.7 KB

Last edited by Sakura8; 04-14-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #60997 
djembekah

I just realized i probably can't pack my body pillow in my suit case for Hawaii. i guess i will have to have all of the pillows to myself
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:26 AM   #60998 
Sakura8

Pack light and pack practical. The fees are crazy these days. And you can always ask for extra pillows at the hotel. :)
Old 04-14-2013, 02:59 AM   #60999 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Barbs are active and can be notorious fin nippers but if they are kept in as big a group as Fishy plans, they will most likely occupy themselves chasing each other and not the angels. People who have experienced problems with barbs almost always didn't have them in a big enough group. Just stay away from tiger barbs. Of all the barb species, they are THE worst.

In other news, I need to find some plastic trinkets to keep on my desk for Delilah to steal. She stole a pencil but I took it back. It still had a working eraser. :P Now she's running around looking for anything to steal. She's already tried to go after the airline hose for the sponge filters.

EDIT: Matt, haha, no. I'm pretty sure I could manage to do something just like that. We're talented that way, you and me.

EDIT II: Pics!
Delilah in her nest behind Sherm's tank.
Attachment 99433

And the brand new tube of cuticle oil she stole off the nightstand.
Attachment 99441

My rat got my brand new curtain :/
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #61000 
Sakura8

Oh no. D: I feel your pain, Shirley. Right after I moved my girls to their new big cage in my closet they got to the hems of two new dresses and demolished a crocheted sweater. I *thought* I had tucked everything away safely. I had no idea they could stretch those tiny arms so far. Are you able to repair the curtain? *hopeful*

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese