Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #61161 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

No no no no no we are NOT starting this again. Why is this everyone's favourite thing to argue about?!
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #61162 
LittleBettaFish

I think it's fairly disrespectful to argue over those kinds of things when people are dead or seriously injured.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #61163 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Got my Amazon cart to just under $70. Four books for $70. -sigh- These better be darned useful books.

And my order off bulk apothecary is gonna be $84 with shipping. After I cut out all the useless stuff. So expensive, that shipping.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #61164 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I've been telling anti-gun people this and it surely applies here: you can't stop crazy or the wicked, their tools of destruction are many, their humanity gone, you can only hope you're ready for when they come.

I'd like to ask the anti-gun people now if they are planning to blame the bomb he used? Such tragedies are not the work of machines but the truely wicked.
Must post this to FaceBook.

I will NOT get into a argument with anti-gun folks. They're so bent on thinking guns are scary. Those with mental issues who are clearly a threat to society are scary and should be controlled/treated.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #61165 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I already said that we're not discussing this....
Old 04-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #61166 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
No no no no no we are NOT starting this again. Why is this everyone's favourite thing to argue about?!
I agree. But unfortunately there isn't just 1 subject that is the "favorite" topic to agrue over. People still argue over the treatment of animals, what animals should and shouldn't be banned, MONEY, who should be elected as president. The arguing will never end

And I wasn't really discussing the topic. I was just saying I wouldn't argue with anyone over it and supporting Kentic's quote.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #61167 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Making $70 off Kjiji today.. just enough for my books.
Neh. :p
My parents are gonna freak about the soap stuff though!
8lbs of lye is A TON and it's the smallest size they offer. So 11lbs of shipping weight is probably why it's so expensive. @_@
Old 04-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #61168 
FishyFishy89

I love Lye soap!!! It makes my skin uber soft. Have you ever tried shaving with it? My hubby has stopped using shaving cream and uses it to shave his whiskers.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #61169 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I'm pretty sure all soap is made with lye. o.O That's what causes the saponification process.
I'm planning on doing castile which is what I bought first since it seems simple. Olive oil, coconut oil, and palm oil. 1lb buckets of each. o.O But they're only like $3 each.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #61170 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

My heart is with the people in Boston, brother showed me pics, horrible! What was the marathon for? Innocent people trying to do good being blown up? That is absolutely disturbing and disgusting! What the hell goes through some people's minds these days?
Posted via Mobile Device
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese