Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #61191 
FishyFishy89

/facepalm
I totally missed that Netflix part xD

I have a kitty who's forcing me to pet her LOL

Did I ever post the video of my Rummys called "Just Keep Swimming?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #61192 
Laki

Spoiler alert on Community, current season = very unfunny :( We stopped watching it

I doubt whoever blew up the marathon will be caught bc they were probably really sneaky and secretive (they didn't get caught installing the bombs) idk, I have no faith in the justice system. Everything to me is Tiananmen square (that fellow standing in front of the army vehicles in China)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #61193 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a decent day i guess steady hours. heard what happened and really sad that it did happen. makes you wonder just what is going on in the world lately.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #61194 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

When Mocha wants me to pet her she pushes her nose all over the keyboard so I can't do anything and have no other option.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #61195 
djembekah

That reminds me of Lucy. She will just climb on you when she wants attention. Even when I'm like, knitting or something, lol.

Also: THUNDER

Also: TWO WEEKS UNTIL HAWAII
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #61196 
Tikibirds

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeed me

so my mother found a snail on the floor. I put it in a cup and floated the cup. it came out and climed up the cup but now its like - got some meaty part out but not moving. Trapdoor is still attached but nothing happned when I touched it but the door is currently still firmly attached. I now trapdoor snails like to hang their junk out of their shell for hours and not move but this is an apple snail. Never seen them act like that before
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #61197 
Sakura8

If it doesn't jerk back in when you touch the trapdoor, it's probably dead. It should always retreat when touched. :(

Got the compact canister filter installed on my 20gal. Took forever and I thought it was broken because it wouldn't prime. Turned out I got the in/out hoses mixed up. Silly me thought IN meant the tube that takes things into the filter, not the tube that puts things back IN the tank. -___- I have no logic apparently.

Tiki, I'm gonna assume John was nowhere near the marathon because he doesn't seem like a marathon type. Is he okay otherwise?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #61198 
FishyFishy89

Its okay Sakura, I'd assume that's what the hoses meant as well.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #61199 
Sakura8

Thanks, I feel a little better. I'm just glad my dad figured it out before I got all ready to send it back as defective.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #61200 
Tikibirds

Quote:
Tiki, I'm gonna assume John was nowhere near the marathon because he doesn't seem like a marathon type. Is he okay otherwise?
He does marathins but not the Boston Marathin. You need to qualify for that. I got a random email from him dated about 5PM so I am assuming he was not at the race.

Quote:
Sakura8 If it doesn't jerk back in when you touch the trapdoor, it's probably dead. It should always retreat when touched.
It did, a little when I tried to rip the door off. I'll see how it is tomorrow...
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese