Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #61221 
Laki

I'm 25 and I still don't regret not going to my prom.

Olympia, try Value Village or thrift stores or even kijiji for shoes that will match your dress. Of course, if the dress covers your feet you can wear anything. A friend of mine wore sneakers bc her dress covered them lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #61222 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Nawh I gotta go.. One last bit of fun with my friends before we all go our separate ways. D:
So I haven't had toothpaste or anything "mint" in a while. My friend gave me a tictac and it was the most overpowering chemical taste ever. I used to like tictacs. Think I am officially off of candy now.. Which, am not gonna miss even. Chocolate will be hard, sugar even harder. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #61223 
thekinetic

30 and I don't ever even remember going to a school dance at all! Plus all that money over a school dance, I don't think I'd care if they got metallica to play live. Plus I heard in the news they have kids threatening other kids over what they wear to it? My god in heaven what has become of these schools and how are the freaking twerps still breathing, had it been me no sooner than those words left their mouth they'd replace by my fist. Then they'll be wearing a wired jaw to prom!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #61224 
djembekah

Never met anyone who threatened people over what they wore to a dance

i wore this thing i already had. my hair was done by my friend's cousin and it didn't look very good. oh well. it was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #61225 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea that sounds really ridiculous. The only time that people really get made fun of here is if you wear something ridiculously revealing, or if you do something people your age shouldn't be doing.
Like, peeing in the principle's office while he's calling your parents home cause you're drunk.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #61226 
Sakura8

I didn't go to any dances at all. Ironically, both my parents went to several high school proms . . . as chaperones for the alternative education prom. I even have the pics from each prom, hahaha.

Laki, I just switched them over to Science Diet something or other but it's not corn-based and I don't think it has fish. It's so hard finding a reasonably priced but good cat food that I can feed 6 cats without going broke. One reason why we couldn't get the prescription diet allergy food for Peggy; it has to be fed to all the indoor cats and an 8.8 lb bag cost almost $60. Uh, no. Sorry, Peggy, if you're itchy you'll just have to be itchy.

We were going to take Ris in but cancelled when he quit peeing; we figured he was upset over our houseguest hogging the bathroom. Not sure but he may have been upset this time because the food dish was empty and no one let him out in the garage right when he demanded it. It's so hard to stay mad at him though because he's just too darn cute.

Dear flagfish, if you aren't going to breed then I'm going to get rid of you because all you do is eat my plants.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #61227 
Silverfang

We didn't have a prom per se. But a graduation event, and a small dance. We did a grand march (with 11 people!), we had a dance with our dates, and one with our parents. Super small.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #61228 
GoodMorning

pix plz mr.olympia :)
GoodMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:44 PM   #61229 
Sakura8

Who on here watches Macgyver? o.O

Hi Silver! You may need to loan RillC some Kanaplex. I'm a little worried about her Ramses.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #61230 
Laki

People here would just make fun of you if you showed up appearing less than ideal. Like, I remember when I was in high school you COULDN'T wear a used dress. So the same school now has a used prom dress closet where high school girls all over the city can go in an rent one if they cannot afford or do not conform to paying for a brand new one. Still never went. I hated my graduating class.

Sakura, I think Science Diet is still packed with grains and the like, which could be upsetting his bladder. idk. I know dogs more than cats but I know a lot cats cannot tolerate corn-grains and non animal protein. Which is why Peggy might be itchy. Dr. Laki recommends more wet food. :)

Olympia, that's awesome! I don't remember what tictacs taste like but I'm sure they're nasty. Have you ever had natural candies? They're made with natural gummy stuff (maybe acacia gum, idk) and infused with herbs and cloves and natural pretty things. Cloves are a real breath mint you can suck on and it's helpful in ridding toothache pain!

Slept for 3 hours. Exam tomorrow, paper due tomorrow, need to write a cover letter for a second job, need to study for another exam Friday. Why did I sleep so long!??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese