Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #61341 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Or dog walking.

Ugh, I gotta go harvest juniper berries but looks like it's gonna be raining for the rest of the week. -_-
Hoping to get at least $30-40 from my used books to put towards the soap funding.
Got $85 so far, of which $50 is going to books. Woop Woop. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #61342 
Hadoken Kitty

I used my Wii to loose 50 lbs. Then I started weight training and kept it off for a while. Then I started working at my current job and gained a bunch of it back, since my current job doesn't leave any openings for me to work out time-wise when paired with college. This should change with a new job. Besides, the townhouse I'm moving into has a 24 hour gym in the club house. Can I get a "yay!!!!"??
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #61343 
djembekah

I need to exercise. I haven't really found like, the exercise i LOVE though. you know? it's hard to keep up with things you dont really like.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #61344 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblez View Post
but the only thing that would look awesome on pets is a cape
You're telling me.

Dressing up pets is fun IF it's done ethically. Like, ppl who put their chihuahua's in clothes in which the dog can hardly move is ridiculous.

YAY HK!! I wish I had motivation to get back in shape. Read a long article the other day about getting started with jogging, seemed like a lot of work. I have yet to start.

*eta- mind the eye goop. She gets this when she pushes shedding fur in her eye
Attached Images

Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #61345 
Sakura8

Okay, who's read Bunnicula?!?! :D

Bekah, yeah it's hard but if you look at it as "This is for my longterm health and my ability to bear healthy children" maybe it'll be more tolerable?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #61346 
Hadoken Kitty

Omg I thought I was the only one who saw the bunnicula reference. I loved jogging. I jogged a mile and a half every day for a long time. I know that isn't very far, but I really enjoyed it. I have asthma, so I try to cut my cardio as short as possible in fear of an attack. I always tried to beat my time, though. I did so good for so long, lol.

My dog has a jacket for winter time. I don't like the idea of him not being able to move in clothing. Same with my ferret. :(
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #61347 
Nibblez

The sinister evil mastermind. Imagine him in a swivel chair petting a cat
Nibblez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #61348 
djembekah

OH I'VE READ BUNNICULA

also yeah, bearing healthy children would be a good thing.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #61349 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I run all the time and I find it really enjoyable. Sucks that unless I'm on a treadmill i can only run in the summer though. Last year I ran 15km. Eventually (big emphasis on the eventually) I would like to run a marathon.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:02 AM   #61350 
LittleBettaFish

Having the week from hell in my fish room now. I was treating two juvenile/fry grow-outs for ich or velvet (I can never tell which one they have) and things were finally looking like they were on track. Until it crops up in one of other tanks with an imported breeding pair and their five nearly full grown juveniles.

They went from being perfectly okay one day to looking on death's door the next. Mum looks really bad and I am so worried I might lose her.

To make matters worse I got distracted while I was cleaning and managed to accidentally pour on of the smaller juveniles from that tank down the sink. Now I feel like a fish murderer.

I don't know why I keep getting this ich/velvet in my fish room. I quarantine, don't share buckets/siphons, keep my water good and everyone is always healthy. It's annoying the hell out of me as I don't want to get it into my persephone or burdigala tanks. I might cry if they got sick.

Sometimes this hobby is such a pain in the butt.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese