Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #61421 
Sakura8

LBF, ah. I dunno why but I thought you only had the oriental. You have such gorgeous cats.

Gosh, it's just all crazy in Massachusetts right now. Boston is one of, if not my absolute, favorite city. It's a tossup between that city and Providence, Rhode Island. Yes, love NYC too but it's too expensive! But now I'm kind of worried about security at this year's Pops Goes the Fourth! concert on the Esplanade. Up to and over 100,000 people attend that.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:11 AM   #61422 
djembekah

Yeah just read a tweet from my friend. :/ crazy
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #61423 
Yuuie

well snow thankfully didn't last long and ended up picking up some more knitting needles and a book on lacing at walmart when i went to get chris
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:41 AM   #61424 
djembekah

Yay knitting! I'm in a rut still about my knitting. I need to do the projects for CYC..
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-19-2013, 02:01 AM   #61425 
Sakura8

Yuuie, are you going to try lace knitting? That's my favorite type of knitting is lace.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:13 AM   #61426 
djembekah

Do people really sell "dwarf" bristlenose plecos? That just sounds like "stunted severely" to me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-19-2013, 02:22 AM   #61427 
Yuuie

well the maginizine i pick up is from creative knitting and is about easy everyday openwork & lace or so the cover says. trying out a dish cloth pattern they have in there called candle light. thought i would try the easy ones and they got a lot of patterns in here that i would like to try out.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #61428 
Laki

Walked into a spider dangling from the ceiling, in the dark. It hit my left eye... I kind of freaked out, threw my clothes at it. Oliver killed it, and then ate it. I think he tortured it :/

Last exam in an hour.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #61429 
Sakura8

Laki, would Oliver like an American friend? Risdee has a passport and a little bag all packed and ready to go and I'm sending him to you.

Not only did he pee on my bed again, he peed on me in the bed, necessitating the need for a shower at 5:30 AM. And in this house, even the water heater is still asleep at 5:30. -____-

Can't take him to the vet for a few days since my brother just arrived in town and things are gonna get crazy.

Yuuie, oh! I used to subscribe to Creative Knitting mag. It's a great mag. Candlelight is a fun pattern, just has a lot of rows to a pattern repeat.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #61430 
FishyFishy89

I tink I did a bad thing nearly doubling the rummy noses I have in my tank. I caught an ammonia spike this morning. I immediately did a 50% water change. I'm back down to 0 ammonia. But my poor angels are NOT happy. I even noted streaking on them :(
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese