Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #61431 
Yuuie

morning and yay so far this pattern is looking like it should
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #61432 
Laki

Yes Sakura! Risdee would be welcome here anytime! I'll pick him up at the airport!

I got a free bag of plant clippings today. It came from an established tank from a redditor and I'm going to be bold and not quarentine them. They came from a fishless tank so that eases my mind a bit.
There's Wysteria and some Asian Ambulia and she threw in some java moss :D

Since I haven't cleaned my tank in like 2 weeks and needs to be desparately done, I'll just do it all at once.
Never really slept last night, nor ate well today. After picking up my plants I bought 2 cheap post-easter mint aero sheep. Shouldnn't have eaten the two of them AND a root beer. I feel so sick now :(
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #61433 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Yes hopefully I can get started too.. Ugh just found out there's already a soap company at the downtown market though.
You're like 17 years old though, people would dig that bc mostly you get soaps from old ladies. You appeal to a wider demographic <3

Here: I hope these actually live. Planted roots always die on me
Attached Images

Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #61434 
FishyFishy89

I've relaxed and realized what I need to do with my tank. I think I was just really stressed and upset because my baby angels are showing red streaks. I still get very upset when I see the red streaks.

Chilling out with my BFF at my house and watching Wipeout is helping me feel a bit less upset.

On the topic of plants, one of my ancharis, that fell to the bottom, has rooted into the substrate xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #61435 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Pearl, make sure the emails aren't going into your spam box. That's happened to me before.
they are not in my spam box :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #61436 
djembekah

Anacharis is nice because you can let it float or plant it lol.

I've really gotta order more flourish. I'm like, out almost. maybe one more dose will make it in the 29. sigh. money is a big pain. At least I. get paid while I'm in Hawaii.

also i feel kinda sick. which is normal i guess for me, but i coughed up some blood...that's not normal. if i keep seeing that i will go to the dr. i hope it was just a fluke.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #61437 
FishyFishy89

Oh man! feel better Bekah!!! Don't cough up anymore blood!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #61438 
djembekah

I'll try! gotta work today, and actually no day off until like next Wednesday so I've gotta keep going!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #61439 
Sakura8

Bekah, seriously any time you cough up blood, you should see a doctor ASAP. Coughing blood is not good! If you cough up any more, you really should go to a doctor before you go to Hawaii. It's not something you should mess around with. :( *sorry for the bossy tone, I'm worried about you*

Laki, hahaha, well then I'll send Risdee to you for a vacation. I honestly don't know what's up with the little guy but we'll get him into the vet as soon as we can. I wonder if it's thyroid though, since he eats and eats and always seems hungry.

And Laki, congratulations!

Silverfang, hang in there! Just a few more finals and you're done too! I'm so proud of both of you!

Fishy, :( The streaks should go away soon though since you changed the water right away.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #61440 
LittleBettaFish

Our cat when he first got his thryoid issues (we didn't know at the time) was ravenous. He would eat anything and everything, but he was losing weight rather than gaining.

I think diabetes maybe can cause excessive hunger (but I think that also causes excessive thirst) as well.

I agree that coughing up blood is not something I would just pass off. I think you should book yourself into the doctors. It may be something minor, but there are some serious conditions that can cause blood in the lungs.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese