Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #61501 
FishyFishy89

Thanks, I feel absolutely horrible. I was gone all day today helping my mother move. Left at 4pm and just got home maybe 2 hours ago. I still had to do their 50% water change. Even tho the ammonia tested at 0 or really really low. When I saw him, I literally cried. I've never been attached to any fish. But these guys are literally my babies.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #61502 
Laki

Aw I'm sorry!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #61503 
FishyFishy89

Thanks Laki!

Also, that was supposed to be 4AM not pm xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #61504 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a busy day today. ended up with rain and more snow. i had a few choice words with mother nature in my car after my shift. and now my ankle l hurts again. wish i knew what i did to it in the first place for it to start hurting like it is. gonna try to stay off it for the rest of the night and see if that helps it.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #61505 
Tikibirds

I am abut to call all the fish in the kitchen a lost cause They are not all in the same tank and 2 are KK so they should not be contaminated with anything from the 20G
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #61506 
djembekah

super glad opening shift starts at 9:45 on sundays! today was a looong morning
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:23 AM   #61507 
Tikibirds

no worky for me today
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #61508 
Sakura8

Fishy, I am sooooo sorry. :( I forget that babies are more sensitive to ammonia. :( If you have a QT tank, you can QT the six and treat them with methylene blue or AQ salt. Meth blue is very good for ammonia poisoning but it stains the heck out of everything.

Yuuie, why does your ankle hurt? Yikes, put a compress on it and try to stay off of it whenever possible.

Back from the show. The musicians kinda qualified for my "How Did They Get To Be Musicians?" list but the light show part was amazing. I have a new appreciation for what my bro does and I take back every snarky comment I ever made about "What's the big deal, Photoshop can do this." Everything is done live and in the moment, no videos or things like that. They use liquids, kaleidoscopes, sequin sheets, anything that looks good. The liquid effects are especially interesting; they use dyes to get them to go "bloop" at just the right moment. A lot of stuff. They shipped 2 thousand pounds of equipment from NYC to CA. And they have 2 hours to take it down and get out of the venue.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #61509 
djembekah

That sounds awesome Meg!!!

I know I keep going on about my Hawaii trip, but like. I've got high hopes for myself! Gonna push my comfort zone and meet people and stuff. then try to bring that attitude back to real life lol. also hoping the ocean and the sun clears up my skin. my face looks okay but my back amd shoulders are bad still.

throat is getting me tonight. how annoying.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:52 AM   #61510 
Yuuie

the show sounded fun and have no clue what i did to it or even when. it just starts to hurt some days and others it's fine. but off to bed i go night all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese