Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #61561 
Laki

I always wondered what the screen looked like to mods.

I must say I am completely impressed with Oxbow's line of vitamin/mineral cookies. Anyone with small animals, I reccommend them. Bunnies are the most impossible little things when they get sick bc they hide their symptoms. Bunny has reoccurring abscesses on her chin from god knows what, I want to say a crooked tooth but I think it's more to do with her surgery a few years ago. Anyway, these cookies are 12.99 for 60 and they're 100% holistic vitamins and herbs and such. Well I didn;t think much of Bunny's abscess being gone (bc it usually flares up every few months) and I ran out of the bottle but the store was out, so I bought a different kind (one for joints) and her abscess returned just a couple weeks ago. I was rotted bc I am currently no-moneys and no-job so I couldn't get antibiotics. I picked up another bottle of the immune support cookies and busted her abscess, drained it and overnight it went down. I have been giving her the immune cookies every morning like I used to and it is controlling the abscess. !!!

TL;DR- totally holistic bunny cookies work as a supplement on reoccurring abscesses if one is willing to properly drain said abscess.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #61562 
Yuuie

hi all back from work day went well but must remember to eat before the morning manager leaves because i tend to get snippy if i eat after they are gone but managed to get my coin boxes done too so yay another 70 some dollars for mchappy almost half way to our stores goal.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #61563 
FishyFishy89

Round 13 years old and she can still epically jump high xD
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...83466431907497
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #61564 
LittleBettaFish

I'm a bit sad now. Our next door neighbours are like our grandparents. They used to look after us a lot when my mum was working or interstate and so we are really close.

Now the husband has cancer and he looks so sick and tired. I hate to think that he isn't going to be there one day, as we have lived side-by-side since my mum was pregnant with me.

I was just over there talking to them and it's going to be hard if something happens to either of them.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #61565 
bettasareawesome

Im sorry to hear that LittleBetta
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #61566 
Sakura8

:( That's so sad.

Laki, I've been feeding Oxbow Rat to the girls and they love it. :D I've been looking for the multivitamin tabs but I'll have to order them online.

Spilled gravy all over my shirt. Now family won't stop making gravy jokes. >.<
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #61567 
Laki

Oh, Sakura, I reccommend them!!

Silver Lining Playbook is streaming on youtube, just watched it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSpVVJZv2xE It's probably not very legal to have it there but I think it was a fabulous movie.. Unconventional a bit I think. Jennifer Lawrence is superb.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #61568 
djembekah

Mom is not helpful. when i asked if i should pack yet she said "i dunno." xD i will probably start a bit tomorrow though. but carry on vs checked bag...not sure how to decide what goes where!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #61569 
Sakura8

Put anything you can't live without into your carryon so if your luggage gets lost, you aren't up a creek without a paddle. That means toiletries, medicines, etc. Try to put as much into carryon as possible since most airlines have weight limits on checked; over the limit and you pay a hefty fee.

My folks travel to NYC for a week using two carryons.

My cat Peggy has an insane crush on my brother. He spanks her on the butt (at the base of the tail) and she goes into some kind of creepy ecstasy, meowing and purring and crying at him. But if anyone else tries that, she turns and slashes 'em.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #61570 
djembekah

Lol awwwe Peggy!!

I will pack all the vitals in my carry on then. things say "...and one personal item." Soooo....laptop bag type thing? Or just my little purse? Idk i don't understand

also the cuff of my sweat pants is wet. ughh.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese