Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #61661 
Silverfang

you called ketchup chips disgusting... *evil face*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #61662 
Laki

Haha Silverfang and I represent the country's chip-lover capital. I worked at a drugstore AND a grocery store and I can vouch for the love of chips. There is no such thing as a gross flavour. hahaha.... "deadly" is used here to describe something amazingly awesome so a common turn of phrase would be, "Ketchup chips are right deadly by'!" and it would mean that we love ketchup chips.

Also, congratulations USA for finally legalizing kinder eggs!! Now you need aero bars (my favorite are the mint ones)

Just ate a box of kraft dinner, ready to go jogging now. I hope I don't pass out.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #61663 
Sakura8

We have smarties. I have Aero bars because a west coast chain store carries them. Mint Aero bars. Mmm.

My mother would die for ketchup chips. She loves ketchup.

Silverfang, how is it going? You hanging in there?

Tiki, who is the dog in the pic? That's not Bubbles. O.O
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #61664 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Sakura8 just checked out the video and wow she is super fast and so determined to get where she wants to go, loved watching her run....lol
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #61665 
FishyFishy89

Yes! Come visit me Sakura! I'd totally love to meet you! We have a portable bed as well in case you need somewhere to stay.

An update on the angels. The guys in the tank appear to be doing MUCH better. They rushed to great me and eat some foods this morning. And so far they're back to greeting me eachtime I check on them.
The guy in the hospital tank has ragged fins and what appears to be a scratch on his side. Its white and elongated like a scratch. Doing a 100% change for him and a 50% for the tank.

He looks so freaking skinny :( I think I'm gonna to to PetsMart to get him some meds. What should I get?
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #61666 
Laki

Holy carp. I didn't go jogging because Matt came with me and he's anti-everything. So we walked. It was lovely. Sun is out, I wore my work out pants which are half-shorts so that's pretty exciting! Spring is here! Then we went to the grocery store there on the lake and bought stuffed pasta for supper and cpcakes for dessert :P
Old 04-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #61667 
Crowntails

Ugh, it's raining outside.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #61668 
Sakura8

Fishy, could he have damaged himself in the net somehow?

No meds for now, I'm worried that his little system couldn't take it. I'd uh . . . say some AQ salt but that's what started his problems. -___- Just add lots of Stress Coat or Kordon Fish Protector.

And if I visited you, I could watch you ride! :D
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #61669 
Laki

People shouting at each other as they walk down my street, reminds me of the ghetto I used to live in ...

I can't believe I just cleaned my whole house. Bit of javex here, bit of javex there. First time I cleaned this place with javex.. I usually use lemon juice. Today I felt risky.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #61670 
FishyFishy89

I'm not sure....the net is super soft. Ssssooooo, idk. Maybe it could be from the heater? He keeps resting against it. But in the hospital tank, the heater doesn't turn on very much.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese