betta fish

Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #61941 
vmrhatwal

how to edit post here...
vmrhatwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #61942 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Morning! Last night when I said good night it was 11 pm lol.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #61943 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Morning Shae!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #61944 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasareawesome View Post
Ia it wrong that I haven't ridden a bike in three years? I feel like that's wrong.
My break was over 10 years.. I only just started riding again in my second year university bc it was far cheaper than paying bus fares everyday!
You can get back into it easy, muscle memory is magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
Why is my signature like this! I changed it! Go on my profile it says it is different then it actually is! This is making me mad!
Signatures have a size limit, Just keep making the font smaller and spread it out more. The best way to check if its working is to save it and go into the forums to check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
I'm reading this charming book about plant medicines. This last chapter is going afte the loss of biophilia and biognosis, the love and knowledge of life. One interesting point is how it's a waste that scientists have totally dismissed the knowledge of indigenous people constantly as rubbish. One example I really liked was about prairie dogs in the plains. The natives there had a crazy old warning, "if you kill off the prairie dogs there will be no one to cry for rain." Well this is obviously this most ridiculous thing ever, scientists decided there can't be any connection between the two! So they exterminated the prairie dogs in order to protect the land for cattle. These lands (in Arizona) have today turned from lush prairie lands to a dry dead desert! Another elder had said that the burrows of the prairie dogs actually would bring up groundwater to keep the land alive. Without the burrows providing moisture the land couldn't last.
Anyways it could be a huge coincidence, but the book goes on to talk about are we crazy if we think hundreds of similar cases of "old knowledge" being right could possibly all be coincidence. It's all quite thought provoking.
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow that's so interesting!! You know, Europeans only came in the 1600's or later. So, for millions of years (thousands probably for the prairie dogs) humans have inhabited the land and they understood its patterns and susceptibilities. I believe them.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #61945 
Tikibirds

I think I am going to give up on fish or seriously lower the number that I have after these guys all pass on. Too many sick fish.

Opal essence - no idea what her issue is - looks like a baloon
Mr Magic Shrooms - clamped and lethargic. Mostly floats next to the heater or at the surface. He is also the oldest - got him in Alaska in 2011.
Ba Sing Se - dosent move too much but I dont think he can see too well.
Lucky stars - looks like he swallowed a pea

Sluggles - healthy
Phinneas - Healthy
Ferb- Healthy
baron Von Fishie Fins - Healthy
El Kabong - Healthy

All girls seem OK for now
Fluttershy
Apple Bloom
Princess Azula
unnamed girl

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds
Yeah but I cut the mesh thing a little too short

That is highly irritating (politely putting it). I have done that a few times and you kind of just sit back with your eye twitching because seconds before it was 'too long'.
Tell me about it. Its not completly flush aganist the tank but the gap isnt big enough for them to squeeze through. The other dividers are also home made but I bough them off ebay. The binders are thicker so they work alot better.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 04-30-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #61946 
FishyFishy89

I thnk im seeing improvement in the ich. 2 of my angels have less less white dots on them.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #61947 
FishyFishy89

I got the meds. My tank is blue tinted xDd
Old 04-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #61948 
FishyFishy89

Should my lghts be off?
Old 04-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #61949 
djembekah

idk....

bird friiienddd
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #61950 
Laki

I see your pic of a bird and I stare a the soft beach below and am gripped with jealousy.

I have baby shrimplets!!! I saw 2 so far. Thought one was an exceptionally large cyclops. It was shrimp shaped though. They are too cute.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese