>hates parties
>>tells everyone she's having a party
>>>guy she likes will probably not even show up
>>>>it's all in vain
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #62022 
Laki

30L tank? One black moor is all you can house in it I'm pretty sure. They need a lot of space.

Olympia, you're silly.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #62023 
FishyFishy89

30liters is approx 8 gallons. Which, I believe, is too small for 1 black moor. I'd rehome the goldie and find more suitable fish. You could heavily plant the tank and have a school of 6 neons. In your tank, you're a bit limited on what you can get. A single male betta would love the tank, could maybe even squeeze 2 or 3 amano shrimps with him. BioOrb....sounds circular right? I don't think you could divide it well....was thinking(if you could) divide it and get 2 male bettas. But I don't think you will be able to divide a circular tank.

If you're wanting to stick with the goldie, here are some facts you should consider. They poo....ALOT. They produce alot more waste than some fish and thus create more ammonia, which means they need higher grade filtration. Double than what your tank would come with. With a tank that small, you won't be able to add more fish. The bio-load would be too large for the tank to handle well. Your black moor maybe small now, but his genetics say he will grow atleast 10". Which means you will have to upgrade later on, likely within the year you have him.

Last edited by FishyFishy89; 05-02-2013 at 03:05 PM.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #62024 
Silverfang

I'll take them Laki! I have a good home waiting for more.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #62025 
FishyFishy89

ugh
Stumpy is not looking good. Pull through little guy!(or girl). I'm hoping his just moopy about the ich. He's acting like the other ones did. I hope he'll continue to eat, as long as he eats, I think he has a chance.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #62026 
Sakura8

I'm sorry about Stumpy, Fishy. :(

Bekah, orange juice is really acidic so it can make a lot of people's stomachs hurt. Kind of like an acid reflux thing. I dunno, try pineapple juice instead?

My dojo died so my zoo is reduced by one. But on the other hand, I went and got four more Vietnamese White Clouds so my zoo has increased. O.O Now I have 6, hopefully enough to start a breeding program. Also had to buy new java ferns. Made the mistake of putting a single ramshorn snail in for cleanup duty. Instead, it ate most of the java ferns and then proceeded to lay egg sacs on what was left. Ramshorn will be sacrificed to the puffer.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #62027 
FishyFishy89

awh. sowwie bout your dojo Sakura

Anyone have any idea what this may be? Slime coat?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #62028 
Laki

Sorry about the dojo Sakura :(

Matt gets wicked acid reflux, pineapple is acidic more than orange. Try berry juices and mango puree. And thick things like yogurt and milk.

Yes, silver!! You can totally have some! widen your gene pool. We could do a swap maybe too. I can give some to family and Matt's friend has a turtle who would love to chase them down.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #62029 
Sakura8

Fishy, most likely slime coat. They're probably overproducing it right now in an effort to get the parasites off.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #62030 
FishyFishy89

I believe you're right Sakura. I'm seeing more of these pieces in another area he is hanging out in.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese