Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #62091 
LittleBettaFish

Was going to divide it up when I had splendens, then I was going to do some kind of sorority I think or a community. I forget. I ended up trading it for some killifish because it weighed at least 50kg empty (was rimless and glass was thick as my finger) and because I was not sure the silicone was even still okay.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #62092 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Wait, your telling me you people sleep?

A 100 gallon tank? You my friend could have gotten people to pay $5 to come and see your mini seaworld. By the way who's the little guy in your avatar LittleBettas?
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #62093 
LittleBettaFish

Haha it had a lid and so was my bedroom coffee table for at least a year.

My younger brother and mum already take their friends to see all my fish when they first come to the house.

100 gallons was just too big. 10-15 gallons is a good size for me.

The one in my display picture is a male Betta persephone that I bred. He shares a tank with about 20 odd siblings.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #62094 
Sakura8

Had to go and look poutine up. It all sounds fabulous except the cheese curd part. But I love fries and I love gravy. Mmmm.

Got a second dojo acting weird now. If they all kick, I think I will transfer the puffer into the 29 and put the Vietnamese white clouds in the 15. They can't stay in the 2gal for much longer. Dang, gonna need a lot more Java Fern. The two regular white clouds will go into the 2gal though because I don't want crossbreeding in the 15 and the puffer would probably eat them in the 29.

Why, why does this hobby cost so much money? And why does it never end? Seems like there is always a tank that must be redone . . .
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:33 AM   #62095 
LittleBettaFish

Yeah I had NO idea what poutine is haha. I don't even think you can get it here.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #62096 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Okay, that makes more sense, if that was a baby betta than you would have been the luckiest person on earth with that green and those fins.

I want a bigger fish tank, actually we have a unused 30 gallon... persuasion mod activate! The cool part is it came with heater and filter and has a lid we could use but with the cost of substrate, finding something to put it on, fish, and finding out how to do water changes that big it would be difficult, not to mention it was a home for a lizard and still has orange sand in it. Summer challenge accepted! No, must work on 10 gallon first, but... no! But! (This is also what we go through in the betta section at petstores) wow this is long.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #62097 
bettasareawesome

Niether do I, Sakura, how do you even have time to work or sleep? Well your not asleep now so that answers part of that question, wait! Stupid timezones.

Why do I get paranoid when staying up late alone, Im just trying not to look out the window and I cant sleep.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #62098 
LittleBettaFish

Don't worry I am the same about staying home at night.

Just found out our girl Eos came 4th at the state breed GS dog show. There were around 10 or so dogs in the class apparently and it was some of the top dogs in the country that actually beat her.

Really proud because we have been working her up for the past couple of months to be super fit.

Now there is just the National (I think there's like 60-70 dogs entered in her class) to go and then she is going to drop all her coat and come into season.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:50 AM   #62099 
djembekah

Awesome LBF!!!

The luau tonight was sooo neat. especially the fire guy. that was amazing. I've got video to put up wheb i get home!

also i think i drank my rum punch too quickly at the beginning od the night but after food i felt normal. and had a margarita.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #62100 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Wow... You guys don't know what poutine is? O.o
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese